Cast + Contract

Nick made his way to their meet up place, where they're going to have meeting,talk about the film, meet the cast and settlement and contract signing.

"Hey uh excuse me?" Nick heard from behind,he quickly turned over to see who it is. "Do you know where I can find the producer, Mr Paulson"

Anastasia Desmond Brown.

"Hi uh, Ms Brown right?" Nick asked smiling shyly.

"Yes, that's me and you are?" Anastasia asked back, smiling back at him

"Hi um Nick  Marsh" Nick answered, reaching out his hand

"Oh you're my new leading man" Anastasia exclaimed, shaking his hand "It's nice to meet you Mr Marsh" she smiled. "Have a seat"

"It's nice to finally see you in person, Ms Brown and please call me Nick, I'm uh kinda not used to people calling Mr Marsh" he chuckled shyly, sitting next to her.

"Why?" Anastasia asked, as they both started walking down the hallway

"Uh you know, I'm not a big star like you and Mr Marsh kinda not suit me well yet" Nick answered shyly

"You're a great actor, Nick. Actually I watched your recent movie with Jackson  Isaac Avery and Alexander Michael Karev" Anastasia said with a smile " It's a great film, I loved it" she added

"Thank you... Ms Brown, it's really nice to hear it from you. I uh I've been watching you since I can remember" he admitted shyly.

"Thank you " Anastasia smiled.

"Great, you're here!" they both heard an enthusiastic voice few feet awat my from them.
"See, I can already see your chemistry together" the director applaud and sat in the very front seat.

"Mr Paulson hi" Anastasia greeted giving him a hug"It's very nice to see you again"

"Hmm, like wise Ms Brown" Paulson answered

"Mr Marsh" Paulson greeted shaking his hand

"It's nice to meet you Mr Paulson" Nick smiled genuinely

"You too Mr Marsh" Paulson smiled back.

"So, as you already know we've been planning this movie for over years now— from my estimation if I'm not wrong we've been planning this for like 3 and half years now" Paulson announced.

They're now sitting inside of a conference room, sitting in circle. All the cast were sat around thw big table, including the director,the producers and the writers.

"That long?" Anastasia asked in shock

"Yeah, I mean we just can't find the perfect actor who could possibly portray this character better than you can" Mr Jordan said, one of the producers.

"So you waited that long just because you can't find the perfect cast for it?" Nick chuckled "What movie is this about?"

"It's an R-18 movie, Mr Marsh" Paulson answered, making Nick gulped hard.

"I'm sorry what?" Nick asked again,as if he didn't hear what he said "R-18, a sex film?"

"We thought that giving you the role of the main lead will give a big impact on your social media profile, people will start noticing not just as Nick, but Mr Nick Hayden Marsh" Jordan tried to explain.

"There's nothing wrong how people call me, I'm okay with people calling me Nick" Nick defended

"So you're saying 'no' to this big project?" Anesthesia asked "Come on,Nick"

"I mean I just - it's my first time doing this kind of film and I have to talk to my gir- manager first" Nick answered, rambling nervously.

"Alright then" Paulson nodded understandingly "We need an answer right away, maybe within 3 days"

"Alright" Nick nodded smiling genuinely.

"Hey uh Ms Brown?" Nick called shyly as they stepped outside the room

"Hmm?" Anastasia replied facing him

"Look uh, it's not that I don't want to do the movie with you or work with you, it's just it's my first time doing a different kind of R-18 movie and it's a sex film and I don't want it to be awkward" Nick rambled nervously making Anastasia chuckle slightly"I think my point is I want this movie to be successful and I don't want to ruin your reputation in the industry or somehow ruin your imagine I mean you're a media star"

"I understand your point, I'm also nervous about it actually" Anastasia answered

"What are you nervous about, you've done this before" Nick chuckled confused "I mean with another leading man of course"

"Yeah yes I have, I just meant with other actor,a new co-star, you probably watched those movies and I always do it with Mark Everett Sloan" Anastasia answered

"Y-yeah I uh, I've watched those before" Nick chuckled nervously

"I'm really looking forward and exited to work with you Mr Marsh" Anastasia said, smiling sadly at him, trying to show him that she meant it, that's she's sincere

"Me too,Ms Brown" Nick smiled back