Accent of Grey

Meredith woke up with her phone blowing up with notifications. She looked at it and saw most of it was tweets about the new scent of Louis Vuitton that has her own name on it.

"God, I can't wait for it"

"If I buy it, would you sign it for me please, @ grey_meredith01"

"I've been waiting for this since I can remember!"

"If I buy it I'd just display it and not use it"

Those are the tweets she saw,most of them are just retweeting it with hearts ' I can't wait for it" and more.

Her Instagram is blowing up, she had a 69k thousand before as a starter, and now she has 1.4 million followers,she earned the day after her new scent was released its design.

She got out of bed and made her way downstairs to cook breakfast for herself, taking her MacBook with her.

She was cutting vegetables for her salad when her phone suddenly rang. She quickly pick it up hoping it's Nick.

It's Maggie.

"Maggie?" she smiled after picking up the call, placing her phone on the counter leaning against the paper towels

"Hey,I saw your new scent congratulations" Maggie said with her usual enthusiasm.

"Well, it hasn't even released yet,so don't congratulate me yet" Meredith replied as she continued cutting the vegetables

"It's going to be successful, trust me. People will love it" Maggie said, giving her sister an encouraging smile "Wait where are you?" she then asked, noticing an unfamiliar background behind Meredith.

"I'm at my condo" Meredith answered shortly

"Oh my- did you two break up?" Maggie asked,now worried

"What no! It's just - Jess told us people can't know he's seeing someone and that it'll be a big controversy and everything" Meredith tried to explain, while putting the cut vegetables in the bowl

"Hmm,the 'great' manager" Maggie said annoyed, rolling her eyes making Meredith laugh "And you're okay with that?'

"Yeah of course I mean - it's for work and I'd like to support him, I'll do anything for him" Meredith said, putting some salad oil in the bowl of vegetables and started mixing it

"Even if it's affecting your own personal relationship?" Maggie asked, hesitantly

"How does it affecting our relationship, I mean they'll start filming this Monday and I have a meeting with the CEO today and we're both going to be busy" Meredith said, trying to convince herself as well with her own sentence "Just work related, so it's fine"

"Did he call you yet to at least congratulate you?" Maggie then asked

"Hmm,look Maggie I really appreciate you calling but I have to go in an hour" Meredith said, trying to avoid further more questions before hanging up.

Nick hasn't called her yet.

Did he see the perfume already or what?

Is he still asleep?

Is he busy?

Meredith sat on her dining table, fresh salad in front of her, a cup of orange juice as well as her MacBook checking her schedules.

She was watching Anastasia's recent movie with Mark Sloan when she heard her phone rang again.

Assuming that it's Nick again she quickly picked it up without even looking at the number