'Darkest Side of Me'

Nick's POV

Today is the release of Nick and Anastasia's movie, their first ever movie together.

Nadia Cooper daughter of Francis Cooper, head of the Cooper Mafia Cooperative, she may look like a sweet lady outside but don't try and mess with her you'll see her true colors.

Vincent Hyde son of Simon Hyde, member of the
Franza Mafia Famiglia, he's father referring him as the disgrace of their family after he failed to do the task he was assigned to, not a simple task, a big one.

His only intention is to make her fall in love with him so that she can kill her in the end. But what will happen if she has the same intention as well?

Will they kill each other or started a relationship instead.

Nick was nervously standing at the backstage, his palm sweating, his breathing was pretty uneven. The only person who he wanted to be with him was currently at work, can't seem to make time to support him.

"Mr, Marsh?" Nick heard from behind

"Yeah?" he answered shortly,he turned around and saw one of their staff

"H-have you seen this?" one of the staff asked showing him the phone.

BREAKING NEWS: Actor Nick Marsh was found at Emerald High Hotel with his co-star Anastasia Brown last Tuesday, around 11 pm.

"Wh-when wa- th- I-uh... when did they publish this article?" Nick asked nervously

"Last night" the staff answered shortly "Is this true?" the staff added, softly

"If it is... is it a bad thing?" Nick asked back

"Depends on how the people take it" the staff answered honestly"You know how hard showbiz can be, it might  affect your personal life"

"Right... my personal life" Nick nodded absently, thinking about Meredith. If she's seen it or not.

"How long do we have -- I mean the interview, how long are we going to wait?" Nick asked

"30 minutes... I guess,why?" the staff answered

"I gotta make a call just a minute" Nick answered, before walking past the staff and went inside of the room to have some privacy

He took a deep breath looking at Meredith's contact number, without having second thought he called her and heard it rang several times.

"Hey uh do you have a photoshoot today?" Nick asked,as Meredith answered the phone

"Nick!" another woman exclaimed on the phone, which made Nick confused

"Lexie? why do you have your sisters phone?" Nick asked

"She's in bathroom getting ready" Lexie answered shortly "Did you need something?" she then asked

"Well, I'll just call her later it's uuh- personal matter" Nick said, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice

"Oh okay then...by the way good luck with your interview" Lexie said smiling

"Thank you... what are you doing in town by way?" Nick theb asked

"Visiting my sister, obvy!" Lexie answered

"By yourself?" Nick then asked, raising his brows

"I'm with mom, she's asleep" Lexie answered shortly

"Oh you're with your mom...okay" Nick said taking a deep breath

"Are you nervous about the interview?" Lexie chuckled

"No I mean - yes-.. kinda" Nick rambled

"Don't worry you'll be fine" Lexie said trying to cheer him up a little

"Thank you, and un I gotta go prep, please tell your sister call me back when she's ready" Nick said

"Yeah sure" Lexie answered before hanging up.

"Have they seen the article?. Guess not yet" Nick thoughts.

Ellis Grey was a famous and well known Veteran Actress from her early 80's. She was known as Hellen Crawford, Barbara Agustus and Thelma Mayfield from her famous movies and series.

When Meredith was young, her mom would always support her no matter what she does, Ellis would always be by her side. Ellis would always expect her to be 'that girl' in school. The girl who always gets a perfect score, the one who's pretty,the not so popular but everyone knows, the one who every boy likes in school, but she never wanted her to take that all for granted.

Although Meredith is an ideal child, she was not known as 'Ellis Grey's Daughter', she was just Meredith,a student. Because people think she will never reach her mom's level,that she was just a smart, pretty,not popular kid.

Meredith originally wanted to be a surgeon, she was in med school. But her mom wanted her to take over her spotlight in Hollywood so she did.

She did modeling because of her mom,she wanted to do it for her because she supported her all the way. So maybe she thought, joining Hollywood will make 'The Ellis Grey' of her own daughter.

On the other hand,Lexie has no intention of entering of be a part of Hollywood,she never wanted to have her own spotlight in  showbis,but one thing she surely wants is to become a surgeon, a neurosurgeon,a great one. So even though she had no spotlight in television,at least she'll have her own spotlight in the OR.

"Who was that?" Lexie heard Meredith walking up to her

"It was Nick,he wants you to call him back" Lexie answered

"He wish... I won't call him" Meredith said, picking up her phone

"I'm guessing you've seen the article" Lexie stated

"Lexie, it's all over social media of course I did" . Meredith answered "I mean, who haven't M"

"What are you going to do?" Lexie the asked