Meeting the New Neighbor

I got off the elevator after going to the grocery store and walked down to my apartment. I looked at saw someone moving into the apartment next to me and I knew instantly this would be my bodyguard. Bodyguard...not even needed, my dad was being paranoid. There was no hit on me or whatever, even a rival mob family would never harm a woman, I thought woman were off limits. I walked to my door and went to unlock it.

"Scout?" I heard the guy ask me as he came back from loading in a box to the apartment.

"Nope. Miss America." I said as I unlocked my door and walked into my apartment. I looked and saw the connecting door was already open and he walked in through there.

"Privacy much?" I asked and he groaned.

"Listen, your dad told me you wouldn't like this and understand that but let's get one thing straight, you weren't the one who had to uproot your life and move to watch some spoiled little mob daughter. You can make this so much easier on both of us if you just listen to what I tell you." Robert said. I groaned as I was putting groceries away.

"No, I don't like this and it isn't needed. Seeing as though my father made you move and become my babysitter I'll just have to deal." I said and he nodded.

"Fine." Robert said. I finished putting things away and looked at him. I would be lying if this guy wasn't good looking. Buzzed haircut, beard, muscles....I was being punished by my father. He had to know my type because this was it.

"What's your name?"

"Robert Pronge."

"Go by anything else?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Robert is fine."

"Okay then...I'm sure you know me and everything about me. Anything else that wasn't in my file that you want to know?" I asked and Robert sighed.

"Actually your father wasn't sure if you were seeing someone. The file had that line blank." Robert said and I smirked at him.

"Why? You interested in filling in that line with your name?" I asked moving closer to him and he took a step back.

"Ms. Di Marco..." Robert said.

"Scout....never call me Ms. Di Marco." I said through gritted teeth and Robert looked at me.

"It's who you are." Robert said.

"Not who I like to be. I didn't ask to be born into this damn family or lifestyle." I said. I walked over to a cart in my living room and poured me a glass of whiskey.

"You want one?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not one for day drinking." Robert said.

"You're missing out." I said and took a sip of my drink. I then sighed. "And no, no boyfriend." I answered his previous question and he nodded.

"You go unpack Pronge." I said and he half nodded.

"Right." Robert said and went to walk out. He stopped and watched me sit on my couch.

*****ROBERT POV*****

I watched Scout sit on her couch and just sigh. I knew she wasn't crazy about this or even me, we were thrown together now and she would just have to get used to it. I walked back into my place and got the rest of the boxes from the hallway. I couldn't get Scout's figure out of my mind. The picture had just been a headshot. She was slim but very well endowed everywhere it mattered. This job was going to be the death of me, not able to touch her or be close with her is going to be hard. I could tell she was already going to try and break any rules I now have set.

🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭

That night after I get everything moved in and unpacked I had a small dinner never hearing from Scout again for the rest of the evening. Before bed I knock on the adjoining door she has since closed.

"Come in!"

"Hey, I was getting ready to shower and turn in for evening. You need anything or need to go anywhere beforehand?" I asked.

"Nope. You are off duty Pronge....unless you were inviting me to shower with you?" Scout asked and the growl I felt growing in my throat had to be stopped quickly.

"Scout...do you need anything?" I asked. Scout stood up and walked right up to me pressing her body to mine.

"I'm good Pronge...good night...sweet dreams." Scout said the sauntered away to her room swaying her hips the whole way. 

I walked back into my room growling at this woman. She knew what she was doing and it was driving me nuts. I went into my apartment shutting the adjoining door, thinking twice about locking it but knowing if there was a problem I would need to get in right away. I took the coldest shower I could stand trying to kill the raging erection this girl had giving me place her body against mine. I got out of the shower and it didn't help at all. I got into bed and laid there every time I closed my eyes I saw her. Her face, her body, her ass swaying as she walked away, her breasts pressed against my body...I was in so much pain from the erection getting harder. I slipped my hand in my boxers and wrapped my hand around my hard cock and started pumping imagining her in my room, her mouth taking me fully, gaging her.

"Fuck...Scout...." I grumbled out as I pumped harder and faster. I imagine her and I in my shower and all the things I would do to her to make her come undone. She was going to be the sweetest temptation I could never have. My mind went to her saying my name and it only took me a few more pumps and I was spilling all over my hand. I cleaned my self up and fell into a peaceful and easy sleep dreaming of the beautiful woman a room away.