Being Watched

A few days later I was laying in bed feeling so much better when there was a knock on my front door and I ignored it. I knew Robbie would get it since our connecting doors were now constantly open. The person kept knocking on my door and I groaned. I walked out and heard Robbie's shower and knew he didn't hear someone knocking. I looked through my peephole, saw Sylvester and I panicked. I rushed over to Robbie's, shut and locked the connecting doors and walked in the bathroom as he was getting out of the shower.

"Little late to join me Sweets." Robbie said and I placed my hand over his mouth.

"Sylvester is knocking on my door. I came over here for safety. If he knocks on your door we don't answer." I whispered and Robbie nodded. He saw my shirt I had on peeking up a little on the bottom and my bruises were in the healing stage of being green and blue. He groaned anger rising in him again and I shook my head "Hey! No! You promised. I can't lose you." I said and removed my hand from Robbie's mouth as he crashed his lips to mine. We broke apart when we heard someone knocking on his door and I knew it was Sylvester.

"Sweets, my car and ice cream truck are here, they will know we are home." Robbie said reaching in his shower and turning on the water.

"Get undressed and get in." Robbie said and left the bathroom. "Give me a minute." Robbie said and put on some jeans and a t-shirt. He rushed and opened the door as Sylvester pushed his was through.

"Sure come in, please." Robbie said.

"Where is Skids?" Sylvester asked and I just looked at him.

"Who?"

"Skids! My bitch of a half-sister." Robbie was about to answer Sylvester like a jackass but then Sylvester heard the shower. "Is that her?" Sylvester asked.

"Yes, her shower head broke so we are going shopping for one once she is done in the shower." Robbie said and Sylvester groaned.

"I need to see her." Sylvester said.

"Sick dude, she still is your sister." Robbie said and Sylvester walked to the bathroom door and opened it.

"Robbie, can you run to my place, I forgot my shampoo." I said and peeked out seeing Sylvester.

"What the fuck pervert!" I said seeing him and he groaned.

"Grown up, I needed to make sure you were here and didn't run."

"You think I want beat again? So no, I didn't run." I said.

"Fine." Sylvester left the bathroom and then I heard him say something to Robbie and leave.

"He's gone, you can get out of the shower now." Robbie said and I laughed.

"You told me to take a shower, I'm taking a shower. Can you really go get me my shampoo and body wash from my place?" I asked and he laughed and left. He came back a few minutes later with my stuff. I grabbed it as well as his hand and pulled him in the shower with me.

"Sweets! What the fuck?!" Robbie yelled in shock and I smiled as I crashed my lips to his and pushed him against the wall. I made quick work of getting his shirt and pants off on him throwing them out of the shower. I kissed down his neck, down his torso until I was on my knees and was met with his hard member and I moaned as I quickly took him in my mouth and he banged on the tile wall so hard he cracked a tile. I bobbed on him taking him in as deep ask I could. When he tried to grab my hair to pull me off I smacked his hands away and pinned them to the shower wall. Soon I felt him twitching in my mouth and he tensed up. "Shit...." Robbie growled as he released in my mouth and I took it all and swallowed. Once I was done I kissed back up his body, he grabbed me by the back of my nek and passionately kissed me.

"Thank you." I said once we broke apart and he laughed.

"For what sweets?" Robbie asked

"For hiding me." I said and he shook his head and knelt down and kissed my healing bruises. I moaned as he gently spun me to change placed with me against the wall. He lifted my leg over his shoulder and quickly attacked my clit with his tongue and I groaned as I placed my hands on his head and held him there. He stuck 2 fingers in and started pumping them, as he did he slowly added a 3rd finger. I cried out and he hummed his appreciation. I felt everything tense in me and I knew I was so close. "Don't stop Robbie, please god..." I begged, he licked and sucked harder until I was crying out in my released. He repeated my movements and kissed up my body.

"You're welcome." Robbie said and I smiled.

"Okay get out. I need to finished showering." I said and he laughed.

"I think I'll stay." Robbie said and I laughed. I finished showering and we got out and I wrapped myself in a towel.

"So why did my brother believe I was in your shower?" I asked and Robbie sighed.

"Told him yours shower head was broken...." Robbie said and I smirked at him.

"I have to go get clothes. I'll be back." I said and Robbie nodded. I walked into my apartment, put on a t-shirt and jeans. I then went into my bathroom and grabbed the shower head, breaking it and I smiled. I walked into Robbie place to see him dress again.

"I need a new shower head." I said and Robbie shook his head.

"You are crazy Sweets." Robbie said giving me a small kiss. "I wonder why my brother was here unexpected." I shrugged.

"All I know is we need to go to a hardware store. You also need a new tile." I said and Robbie nodded with a small smile.

"Alright to the hardware store." Robbie said and we headed out.

🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭

Once we arrived at the hardware store we went and looked at replacing Robbie's tile first and found everything we would need.

"You notice the 2 guys following us?" I quietly asked and he nodded.

"They part of your dad's crew?" Robbie asked.

"Nope." I said and he sighed.

"Just act normal." Robbie said and I linked my arm in his.

"Sweets we cant be a couple..." Robbie said.

"I don't want to be a couple, I'm scared and holding on to my bodyguard." I said and he sighed and nodded. We walked and got me a shower head and then headed to the checkout. I noticed the guys waiting by the front door.

"Robbie..." I whined and he sighed. We finished checking out.

"Shit, I forgot the grout. Let's go back and get some." Robbie and I looked at him oddly as he took my hand and quickly moved throughout the store. We made it out the back entrance and ran to his car quickly driving.

"We can't go home..." I said and Robbie nodded.

"I know a place we can go." Robbie said and I nodded.

*****MOB GUYS POV*****

"Scout and Robert got away from us. We aren't sure how, we think they ran out the back of the store." The one guy said.

"WHY DO I KEEP YOU AROUND!? Fine they should be going home to her place...sit on the apartment." The voice on the other end of the phone.

"All night?" The guy asked.

"As long as it takes. We just need to get her alone." The voice said and hung up. The guys that had been following Robbie and Scout then drove to her apartment.