𝟐|𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐬

Guys, I'm not trying to offend anyone, but if I got something wrong with Marylin please let me know. I don't trust google translate not the slightest bit

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

It's only 5:23 and the convenience store is already packed with people. Why are there so many people in store at this fucking hour?

Plucking the Ibuprofen and tape from the aisles you waited in the long line for your turn to pay. A middle aged woman stood behind you holding her young son in one arm and groceries as she talked with perhaps her friend behind her, leading the boy staring at the back of your head.

You felt a tap on your shoulder to see the young child looking at you with his large eyes. From what you could tell he was probably around 5 or 6 in age.

"Do you have a new-rul-yzer?" He whispered in a childlike wonder. You looked at his shirt to see the movie "MEN IN BLACK" printed on his shirt.

"A what kid?" You whispered back at him, instead of whispering in awe you were whispering because of a raspy sore throat.

He glanced at his mom still talking to her friend before looking at you. "The little pen that you click and it flashes a bright light to everyone. It makes people forget everything,"

Now you may not be big on movies but you do recall seeing MiB with a friend a while back ago. "A neutralizer or some shit?"

"Yeah that thing."

You patted your pocket with a wink, whipping out an ordinary gray pen. "Yeah kid knock yourself out, I don't give a damn really."

He grasped onto the pen as if it was money to an old politician. "Wow! That's so cool- wait, it's just a pen...?"

"A chewed up battered pen to be precise, kid." You smirked at him, watching the waves of disappointment tidal off of him. "What's your name kid?"

"Tony..."

You winked at him, walking to the just as tired cashier to pay for your shit. "Don't believe everything you see in movies, Tony. Especially shitty sci-fi movies."

His mother finally decided to whip around, meeting you with a cold glare. Guess her friend got tired about her ranting about how baby daddy isn't sending the money like he was supposed to and saw the ordeal.

"Uhhh, excuse me, who do you think you are to talk to me son like that?"

You watched as the cashier swiped your items painfully slowly. Looks like the cunt wanted to see how everything unfolded. Your headache is not going away anytime soon.

"I'm honestly no one, ma'am. Just telling your son to keep his head out of the clouds or else he'll think that's his home." You give her a crooked grin. "And hey! The kid got a new fuckin play thing. Though, looks like it might run out of juice just like someone's vibrator. Maybe that's why you're in such a shit mood right now."

The woman gasped scandalously, holding her child closer. Might as well slapped the lady and told her that you would jerk off to her later. But in this case, who in their right minds would want to fuck a woman that whenever she moves her head you can see makeup dust chipping off.

Layer by layer.

Guess that was her type of lies.

And really, you can't judge. You lie too.

Though, her friend chocked on a laugh while the cashier silently wheezed all while ringing up your items.

As the woman shrieked insults behind you, you looked at the cashier. "One pack of cigarettes."