7.|Pink Camellias

"You know, when I was younger, I always thought flowers were the prettiest things. I thought they were such intricate pieces of nature, I thought they were beautiful."

"They are really pretty. They're so simple yet so elegant."

"They are. You can have something as simple as a daisy to something as elegant as a rose."

"I love bluebells. They're my favorite."

"Hmm. If you like them that's great, but personally, I don't."

"Huh. Maybe you're right. I like tulips more."

"Not me. Now, I just fucking hate flowers. Stupid pieces of shit. Bees can get their pollen somewhere else no problem. Fuck, I hate these stupid fucking weeds." You hissed, stuffing said 'weeds' into the garbage disposal of your sink.

Pretty pink petals danced haphazardly around, flying around everywhere and slapping you in the face. You spluttered, coughing the petals out of your mouth and glaring hate at the stems spinning down the sink.

You'll admit, they smelled nice. But they looked terrible. You'll say this to the day you die,

Y/N Y/L/N hates flowers.

Marylin sadly watched the flower bouquet you found at your door this morning go down the drain. She would've gladly taken them for you. But she doesn't want to get between you and your intense hatred.

"Do you even know why you always get flowers everyday?" She asked, folding some of your clothes and neatly placing it into your suitcase. She gasped, a smile rising on her face. "Oh my goodness, do you have a stalker?! That would be so cool!"

You rolled your eyes, bunching up a couple of clothes and just throwing them in another suitcase. "I'm pretty sure I would know if I have a stalker. I think some asshole I pissed off just signed me up for a yearly subscription to a flower shop or some shit like that."

"I mean, it's the thought that counts?" You deadpanned at her. She pouted. "لا تكن لئيمًا."

You sighed, falling to the floor and sprawling around like a dead starfish. "Baby, I don't even want to go. I like my apartment! It has everything I need!"

"Yeah, beer and pill bottles everywhere." She sassed, moving on from her clothes folding to wrapping some of your small breakable furniture pieces in bubble wrap. "It's a fresh new start! Look on bright side!"

"But I like all my stuff the way it was!"

"Y/N Y/L/N! You are throwing a tantrum like a toddler! Behave your age!" Marylin yelled, putting her hands on her hips like a disappointed mom. You immediately bowed your head in shame.

"Sorry Baby..."

"You should be!"

A knock at the door, once then twice. You both looked at each other suspiciously. None ordered anything, and if it was a pizza delivery it was most likely a serial killer in disguise.

You stood up stoically, pushing her behind you. "Let me die first, Baby. Don't avenge me." Stalking to the door you looked through the peephole. "What the shit scallop?!"

Looking straight in your soul on the other side was Muller, his sunglasses down his arched nose to assumingely look at you. "Mr. Y/L/N we know you're in there." 

"I'll call the cops damnit!" You yelled, shaking your fist at him.

"Let the man in, Y/N."

"Muller?! What the fuck dude you fucking traitor!" You could only see Muller standing outside your door, but the barrage of black suits indicate there was something more than just them behind that door.  It almost looked like a shitty 2000's rap video, a bunch of men in suits huddled together in a fish eye lens view.