Prologue

"There he is." Eca told her sabay turo sa lalaking nakatalikod sa kanila.

He was sitting in the bar counter and drinking some alcohol habang sila dalawa ng kaibigan ay nasa booth malapit sa dance floor.

Nasa loob sila nang Elite club na mga anak nang nasa alta lang ang makakapasok. And yes she's one of them.

"Sure ka talaga?" She asked bago tiningnan ang kaibigan.

Umirap ito, "duh ofcourse. I was on the way to the bathroom kanina when I heard the ladies talking about him. Believe me Cassandra that man is Chase's uncle." Sabi pa nito.

Huminga siya nang malalim bago tumango. This is it, she needs to do this to get her revenge.

"Ok, see you later then."she said before walking towards the man who's oblivious with the people around him.

She was about to approach him when a woman came and basically flirt with him. The look of disgust in her face is so evident when the woman rub her breast on this man's arms.

"Get away."

Napakurap siya bago napatitig sa likod nang lalaki.

Bat ang manly ng boses nito? His voice is coated with arrogance and authority that it actually send goosebumps in her system.

"Oh come on, I know you want me. Let's go to my place, I'll make you scream." The woman said that made her shiver in pure disgust.

"Baby." She said before hugging the man from his back na nagpatigas dito. "Who is she?" She asked in his ear.

"Who are you?" The lady asked kaya ngumiti siya bago sumagot habang nakayakap parin sa lalaki.

"Im his wife, got a problem with that?" She said na ikinalaki nang mga mata nito sabay irap sa kanya at talikod.

"Let go of me." The man said with no emotion in his voice kaya agad siyang napabitaw at tayo sa gilid nito. "So I have a wife now?" He said Sabay tingin sa kanya na ikinasinghap niya.

Is this man human or a greek god? He's so handsome that it really stunned her.

"Little girl?"

Napakurap siya bago nagsalita.

"I'm not little anymore, and I just saved you from that woman harassing you." She said bago pilit na kinukurot ang sarili para mapigilan ang sarili na mapatitig sa mukha nito.

If this is Chase's uncle, then why is that scumbag not as handsome as this? Yeah Chase got the looks but damn his uncle is beyond gorgeous.

"I didn't asked you to save me." He said sabay inom ng alak sa baso nito. "I'm no damsel in distress little girl." Sabi nito.

"Marry me." She blurted out of nowhere.

"The what now?" He asked not even shocked.

"I said, marry me." She said at kung pwede palang bumuka ang lupa at kainin siya ay kanina pa niya gustong magpakain.

The man look at her, staring hardcore on her face sabay tango.

"Ok."

Gulat na napatitig siya dito.

"W-what?"

Tila bagot itong tumingin sa kanya bago nagsalita. "I said ok to your proposal. Meet me in Jones Law-firm tomorrow at 10 am and bring your birth certificate." Sabi nito bago tumayo at umalis habang naiwan siyang tulala at pilit ina absord ang pangyayari.

Wait, did he just agree to marry her? Wtf Cassandra.