Chapter 4

Chazer's POV

"How old are you again?" He asked even if he knows the answer already.

"Twenty three" His wife answered.

They're now inside his car, in the parking lot of the restaurant. It's been a month since he saw her, he got too busy with his businesses and just got time now to unwind with his friend Dark.

Cassandra Ruiz. His mind said, he got her investigated and he admit that he was impressed by this girl. At a young age she is already making her name in business world by being the designer of big companies.

"Here." He said before giving her a piece of paper. Their marriage license.

He saw how she bit her lips upon looking at the paper. He surely still wonder why this girl asked him to marry her just like that. But he also wanna hit his head for agreeing in a snap. But oh well, it happened already.

"You're 26?" She asked na nagpakunot ng noo niya.

"What's wrong with that?"

Agad itong umiling bago umayos nang upo.

"Ahm so what now?" Mahina nitong tanong enough for him to hear.

He crossed his arms in his chest. "Up to you. But let me remind you that I have a name to protect so divorce is not an option at the moment. We don't need to live in one house, after all this marriage is not like those in movies. Let's stay married in papers for a year, then will divorce each other after. And also I don't want anyone to know about this. You can live like how you are living now. I won't mingle with you life just like how you're not allowed to mingle with mine." He said.

His wife was about to say something when her phone rang.

"Hello? Mamita?" Bati nito sa kabilang linya.

He can't hear the other side but base on his wife's reaction he knows that the caller is saying bad news to her.

"P-po? No lola please listen, it's Camilla who started it. I got rese—-."

Napakagat ito nang labi bago nito ibinaba ang cellphone. She then cover her face and cry that shocked him.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked at tumango ito bago umiling na ikinabuntong hininga niya. "What happened?"

His wife finally uncover her face bago ito luhaang tumingin sa kanya. He surely is not pleased seeing her crying face.

"I'm homeless now." She whispered. "My grandma just kicked me out of the house because my cousin tell her about what happened earlier."

Then from crying face, her face expression change like a tigress. How adorable.

"That b!tch is surely pissing me off today." Sabi nito bago nanlalaki ang mga matang tiningnan siya. "Thank you by the way for what you did awhile ago."

"Hmm." He answered before glancing on the timer on his car. "It's late already, where do you want me to drop you off?"

"Hotel. I'll just stay there for the night and I will look for a place tomorrow."she said with an unsured voice.

He didn't say anything and just start the car and drive to the hotel nearby. She said her thanks before going down on his car. He was about to drive again when he saw an ipad on his passenger seat.

Shaking his head he picked it up before going down on his car and walked towards the entrance of the hotel para sundan ang babae.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but your card is declined."

That's what he heard. He saw how Cassandra's face looks annoyed and worried at the same time.

"Try this one instead." Sabi nito.

"Declined still." Sabi ng receptionist.

He sighed before walking and just stop when he's a foot away from her.

"Make her stay in the penthouse." He said na ikinabaling nito at ng receptionist sa kanya. Both have the expression of shocked on their faces.

"Chazer!"

He look at her before giving her the ipad. He then looked at the receptionist who by this time recognized him.

"Yes sir." Sabi nito na ikinagulat lalo nang babaeng katabi niya. "Here you go ma'am the key for the penthouse." Sabi nito sabay bigay nang swipe card na susi sa penthouse.

Cassandra still shocked but accepted the card key before looking at him.

"Go get some rest. But be ready by noon tomorrow." He said.

"Why?"

"I'll pick you up and you will be moving in my house." He said before turning his back on her and not waiting for her response.

He could have her sleep in his house tonight but he will be sleeping on his condo right now and  it only have one room. Plus he's just not in the mood to drive far.

"Good evening Mr. Miller." The guard said na tinanguan niya lang.

Either way his wife will be comfy for the rest of the night in the penthouse of his hotel. Yes he owned this hotel, and his wife is oblivious about it.

"Chazer."

A voice called him from behind and before he could turn his back ay may yumakap na sa kanya mula sa likuran.

"Thank you so much."

When the person let go ay tsaka lang siya lumingon only to see his wife running towards the lobby of the hotel like a mad man.

Crazy girl.