Chapter 3

Cassandra's POV

If she could kill someone right now, her cousin would be so dead already.

The audacity of this b!tch to mock at her in this restaurant is really making her so mad.

"Look Camilla kami ang naunang mag pa reserve dito, so why the hell would we go when it's fcking clear na ikaw at ang mga kasama mo ang walang reservation dito." She said.

"Is that all your problem? Fine." Camilla said bago ito humarap sa manager ng restaurant. "I'll pay you ten thousand just let me and my friends have their reservation." Sabi nito.

And the manager accepted her offer without even blinking an eye. Some people these days really disgust her.

Camilla look at her sabay ngisi. "Well, now I'm the one who got reservation." Mayabang nitong sabi.

"Is this all because of Chase? This facade of anger and hatred towards me is it because I was the one who got him first?" She asked na nagpawala ng ngisi nito. "For godsake his already yours. What else do you want?"

"What else do I want? I want you gone in my life." Matigas nitong sabi. "Since your parents death, you became the apple of the eye of our family. Habang ako hindi napapansin . Chase is just a start Cassandra, I will take everything you have." Galit na sabi nito.

She was about to say something nang maunahan siya nito. "Oh before I forgot." Sabi nito bago humarap sa manager ng restaurant. "Another ten thousand, have someone drag her out and her friend outside this restaurant."

The manager is so delighted with the money na agad itong nagtawag nang dalawang tauhan para kaladkarin siya at si Eca palabas. But when they were push out of the door ay imbis na bumagsak siya sa sahig ay may nakasalo sa kanya.

"Tsk."

Agad siyang nag angat nang tingin para lang mapasinghap sa nakita.

"So this is how we gonna see each other again?" That deep voice asked her bago siya inalalayang tumayo.

"I-i ."

Bago paman niya matapos ang sasabihin ay tumingin na ito sa may pinto nang restaurant.

"Why did you drag this two women outside?" He casually asked but his tone of voice is somewhat scary.

"Uh-oh this going to be a good show."

When she look at who said that, he saw the lawyer na nagkasal sa kanila smirking at her.

"S-sir wala kasi silang reservation tas nagpumilit po silang makapasok." The manager said in a scared voice.

He knew this two men. They're VIP's in this restaurant.

"Is that true?" Chazer ask her.

Agad siyang umiling bago bumaling sa manager na parang binabad sa suka sa putla at bakas ang takot sa itsura nito pero wala siyang pakialam.

"Of course not. We called for a reservation two days ago. Yet this man change his mind because someone is willing to pay him ten grand just to cancel my reservation and another ten grand to have someone drag me and Eca outside the restaurant." She said.

"Is that true?" Chazer now ask the manager.

"No sir, she's lying."

Napairap siya bago bumaling sa binata. "It's up to you who you wanna believe. I'm fcking tired being surrounded with sh!theads people today. So im just gon—-." Before she could finish her sentence Chazer hold her hand that made her stop talking.

Nakatingin na ito sa manager at bakas ang pagdidilim sa itsura.

"Who payed you to do this to her?"

"S-sir?"

"Answer me." Casual lang ang pagsasalita nito pero kahit siya kinabahan sa kaakibat na bigat non.

The manager immediately pointed Camilla and her friends who's now intrigued at what's going on.

Chazer smirk before talking. "Gathered 10 men and drag those women outside this restaurant or say goodbye to this job." Sabi nito na ikinalaki nang mga mata niya at ng manager.

"Sir?"

"You hear me." Bored nitong sabi and in just a matter of seconds she saw Camilla and her friends got drag out of the restaurant, she watched how those mens shoved them on the ground with shocked.

Chazer look at Camilla sharply bago nito hinila ang kamay niya at sabay silang pumasok sa restaurant kasunod sina Eca at ang attorney. The two men act like nothing happened but the two women are still in shocked with the turn of events just awhile ago.

"C-chazer."

"Let's eat first, then we will talk privately." He said dismissing her kaya agad siyang napabuntong hininga at agad na itinikom ang bibig.

What the hell happened back there? How can this man flip the situation just like that?

Damn Cassandra, what kind of man did you marry?