07

It happened quickly. I felt a hand over my mouth and an arm around my waist. I tried to grab my sword, but the person grabbed it and threw it away from us.
   Two more guys came into the alleyway and started beating up my dad...

   I kicked and thrashed, trying to get out of this guy's arms. The person just dragged me towards a car. A bag went over my head after that. My feet and hands got zip-tied, but I at least got a kick in.

   The whole time, I could hear my dad yelling and Ford barking...

   The assholes took both myself and Glenn back to what I assume is their base. They had tied both of us up and left us in a room.

   "Psst kid," Glenn whispered very loudly.

    I look at him, "What?" "You know where we are," He asked, he then tried to get up but fell down instantly.

   "No idea."

   A door opened and three men walked in. They speak in Spanish to each other and one points at me, the others seemed to agree with whatever he said.
   I glare at them as they approached, "Lay a finger on me and I'll fucking kill you!"

   One chuckled as he bend down and put take over my mouth, another putting a bag over my head. I was lifted off the ground and the tape wrapped around my feet was cut. Then we started walking and went up some stairs.
   From what I could tell we went up to the roof. When we went out another door I could feel the sun hitting me. We kept walking until suddenly stopping. That's when I heard barking. Faintly I could hear my dad curse.

   The bag was taken off of my head. I was standing on the ledge. They were threatening to throw me over.

   Rick and the guy I assumed was the idiot's leader began taking. Rick most likely trying to reason with them.
   The guy in charge did a signal and they pulled me back away from the ledge. I stumbled a bit and fell, but that's when I felt a gun holster on the man's ankle. As he lifted me up onto my feet I grabbed it.

   "The hell!" The guy yelled. I stomped on his foot and he let go, I rushed forward some and turned around. I didn't think before shooting. The guy dropped as another one tried to pull his gun on me, I shot him next.
   I was about to shoot the last one, but it was out of bullets. The last one looked furious as he walked towards me. He yelled something I couldn't understand.

   I threw the gun at him and tried to run, but he grabbed me by my hair and yanked me backwards. I groaned in pain when I felt something hit me on the back of the head. He hit me again and I blacked out...

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

   When I woke up I was handcuffed to a chair, surrounded by old people who looked like they were from a nursing home. What the hell was this?
   I looked around and saw Glenn talking with some old woman. Him and I made eye contact, he excused himself and walked over to me.

   Glenn smiled at me, "hey, how's your head?"
  I shrugged, "As good as it can be. Those guys I shot.. are they dead?"

   Glenn looked at the ground and then back at me, not really making eye contact. He sighed, "One of them died. The other was lucky enough the bullet went straight through him and they were able to slow the bleeding."

   I could only nod.

   "Their leader said if you swore to comply they'd let you out of the chair. So far I think Rick and him are negotiating the guns."
   "I won't hurt any old people Glenn, they're old people."
   Glenn nodded, "I'll go tell one of them," with that he walked away.