Tris's POV

One month later

I am finally getting to now this compound. Like what time Uriah and I have to go do things like eat, go do our assigned jobs. My job is simply doing laundry. I lucked out because Uriah has to scrub toliets. Yuck. And we are always being watched by guards, and we are also on twenty-four hour watch through the cameras that seem to be in every corner. I know this because Uriah and I have been making plans to escape. They are pretty good to. Considering that we have befriended a engineering, and incredibly brave, women named Ellie Wright. She is my long lost cousin. My mother's sister daughter.Ellie has been here for over a year now mostly because when she was taken she was eight months pregnant. And her husband had been shot thing to protect her from these people. She always has a picture of them together right before she was taken along with her unborn baby girl named Luna, she does this to remind herself of how evil these people are.

"Ellie, Uriah get over here would you." I say.

They both a answer at the same time, " Coming."

"When are we planning on cutting the power to the cameras to escape. This is just a run through of the process don't worry. I'm just making sure everything is set and ready to go."

"Good idea, Tris. " says Ellie. " We are leaving in to days time. I already have the virus into every system in this compound, and ready at the push of a button. Our share of food is ready as well."

"Okay," begins Uriah." I have the weapons ready, as well as where the easiest place to steal a vechicle. I to have my food supply ready."

" I have the back up weapons, and the medicine to give the baby so that it's quiet. As to be expected I have my food stashed and ready to go." After our conversation we all left to do our jobs, and as I worked I couldn't help but think about how Tobias feels. And how he will feel when he sees my . . . overly large stomach, and me in genral.