Tris's POV (BE BRAVE)

Today is the day when we escape from this unspeakable place. Everyone is packed and ready. From now on our journey back to Chicago will be hard one pregnant lady and a one year old baby, and two other people. Four people who need food which will be hard to find. And it all begins at four o'clock in the morning.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

It's three forty-five now we are all in position waiting for the the least busiest time an hour before the shift change. All the guard will be tired and easy to fight. Then once they are down we will take their weapon, and try to stick to silent or better known as knives. If you are wondering what we will use to take the guards out, easy prison shanks.

Then I hear the signal. Uriah gets a guards attention and the guards dies a quick and silent death. Uriah takes the keys off of the dead guards body through the bars and unlocks this cell. Uriah wastes no time, he drags the body into his cell takes his clothes, and puts the dead guard into his bed to make it like as if he is Uriah fast asleep. Uriah then sticks to the shadows as the next drowse guard sleepishly walk bybut is snached and his dead body was trown into another empty cell. By the time Uriah gets to me, and Elie and Luna 4 out of the six gaurds in our pod are dead. Two left and they are in the hallway.

By the time we reach the hall The guards are having a conversation. Uriah and I decide to use our knife throwing skills. We pick up our knives and let 'em fly. Mine goes straight and true hitting my target in the neck. A quick death. Uriah's knife hits the guard in the neck but he hits the wrong place making fresh blood pour out of his viens spilling unto the floor.

That's when I realized the stench of blood would warn the next shift of our escape. If we want to get out of here it will have to be quick.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry about the slow updates. I'm a very active athlete that get a ton of homework (I'm sure some can relate) and I'm also a very active Christian so I'm at church a lot.

I'm also here to thank you all for reading, the votes and comments they are much appreciated.

Once again thank you for reading.

Comment. Vote. Share.

- Whit