EXAM KILLED ME

Recap: His first word was bye 🥲😂

Day kept passing but he didn't even text you once. Call to dur ki baat. His mom always called your mom one in a day and talked with you. Gradually your dad's getting better. You have your 12th boards from tomorrow. Ahh he didn't even wish you luck.

Author: Bhai usne mujhe bhi best of luck nhi Bola abtak. Shaitan launda ajey<3 shayad isliye meri boards postponed ho gyi😪 Sahi hai BC 🙂👍 let's continue

Your pov:
I just can't bear this tension. I just can't hold it. I wanna skip time.
You're having anxiety with breathing difficulties.
Ahh God I'm gonna die.
Author: You know how it feels.

Suddenly you passed out.

After an hour your mom noticed this.
You were taken to the hospital. Yah you had an anxiety attack.

Suddenly your mind woke up
Your pov:
Ohh no I have my exams tomorrow. I'm okay. Nothing will happen. I can do it. I have trust in myself. Oh god why I'm like this?

Y/m: Are you okay?

Y/n : Yah I'm okay.

Doctor: don't worry. You need a bit counciling and take this medicine until the exam ends. You'll be okay.

You thanked her.

Then left the hospital.

The next day

Your first exam was Bengali and you did well.
After coming back to home you saw Ajey's mom.

Your pov;
Tf she is here? Why she is so caring? How can ajey be her son? Now I just hate Ajey.

A/m: Are you okay beta?

Y/n: Yes I'm okay.

As she is a doctor she came to help you in this period because you are so sensitive. Such a nice mother-in-law! You owe to her a lot.

After some days

Author: Oye balle balle nacho. Exam khattam ho gye be! Aj ki party meri taraf se Bhai!

Your pov:
A sigh of relief? Haha now I have to prepare myself for NEET. Yah it's my dream not just my parents. "AIIMS" my dream place. I can do anything for you😩

A/m : yn beta, hamare waha ek ritual Hain. We have do a pooja for both of you after 6 months of wedding but bohot time chale gye Hain. I want to do that now. Bas 7 days ki baat Hain. You'll be back after that.

Y/n: Umm okay mom.

A/m: then we are going tomorrow?

Y/n: okay.

Your pov:
Meko nhi Jana us narak me. Sala ajey ko dekhni bhi nhi aur Zindagi me. Aisa pati kisiko Chahiye be. I was too sick during my exam. He could call me. But he's happy in his own world. Okay he can have someone else in his life. But isn't it his responsibility to ask at least this? Bkl ne kitne Sare videos dale hai in months me. Kitna Khush hai Apne life me. Who I'm to him? Okay so now I'm gonna focus on my dream. Nothing more than that. I'll try my best.

On the other hand

Ajey's pov:

The witch is coming tomorrow. I can't express how I missed her! Her existence was like heaven for me. Idk how to start conversation with her. Will she accepted me as her husband and moreover she is too young. Haha pehle to Mai usse bhagna Chahta tha but now she completely changed me. I think I'm in love with her. But yah I can't express 😭 ik about her dream. If I would tell her anything, it would interept her dream. These few months are freaking important for her. When I got the news she is in the hospital I just bursted into tears. And I immediately sent mom. Such a wise decision maybe?!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this part. Take care and don't take much stress
Bye