ARE YOU JEALOUS, AJEY?

Your pov:
You know what happened in the last part. I came first in the admission test! So my dad decided to throw a party for that. You know he is a famous businessman. Most of my friends are invited there along with my dad's partners. And my marriage is a secret. Nobody knows! So Ajey was there as my dad's business partner's son. Today he wore black. Him in black kills me yaar. Haha not just me He's killing everyone.Ahh he is the center of all attention. Not me! None of my friends are here. They are talking with him and clicking photos. Isn't it my party?

Outfits

One of my friends, Elaina asked me, " You're very lucky

One of my friends, Elaina asked me, " You're very lucky. Ajey's dad is your dad's business partner.Why don't you talk to him?"
Fuckk! He is my husband, isn't he? And he is ignoring me again. Not me. How can I tell her?
So I replied, "yah"
Then she congratulated me and left to talk to him.
Suddenly someone played the music.
Then one of my friends, vanshaj came and asked me for a dance!
Without thinking more I said yes.
Yah I wanted to make him jealous because he was not talking to me from yesterday. He came, congratulated and left. Yah that's my Ajey. After that he locked himself in his room and worked for his upcoming video. While I was busy picking calls from my relatives, friends, and neighbors. I really wanted to spend some time with him. I had many things to tell him. We haven't talked properly for months. And now he is with my friends! Nice nah? So it's my turn to disturb him. I don't think he will care that much because he is carryminati now. Let's check what happens.

Vanshaj: Chal na phir.

Author: okay so vanshaj is also a YouTuber. Bhai you know vanshaj yaar! Wahi wala Pagal

Y/n: yah yah chal.

You were dancing! At first Ajey didn't notice you. After a while you notice there's an eye looking towards you. Ahh it's Ajey! His eyes were on you now. He was looking at you continuously.

Your pov:
Isn't he jealous? It's your punishment. You didn't talk to me yesterday dhangse! You deserve it, Ajey.

After a while I told Vanshaj that I'm tired. I'm gonna sit in the corner.

Vanshaj: I know tu aisa hi karegi. Jah aram krle bookworm.

Y/n: yah
He knows I don't like dancing that much.

Suddenly out of nowhere I felt a hand on my shoulder. Then I turned to that person. Ohh it's him. All on a sudden the music changed into a romantic one. He grabbed my waist. Ohh fuckk! I'm feeling warm from inside. Without asking anything he started dancing with me. His eyes were on mine. I guess he is lost. I noticed everybody's eyes were on us. Mom dad might be very happy because I always complain against him to them.
After a while he was too close to me. For a while I thought that he's gonna kiss me. Nope you are wrong bro! He whispered something into my ears.

Ajey: You're eyes are very sleepy 🥱!

Fuckk?! Is he crazy? Ye bhi koi bolne wali baat hui vala? Wo bhi aise? He is my death,I'm sure.

Y/n: Then let me sleep?

Ajey: nah you are pretty.

Y/n: anything else, Mr. cry baby?

Ajey: Umm no!

Author's note:

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this part. I really need your motivation. My mind's been fucked up for some days. Please yaar motivate me to write more
Thank you so much reading 😭

Bye bye