IGNORING THERAPY

Recap: He ignored you for the whole day 🙂👍

The next day

You really cried hard yesterday. You slept while crying and skipped your breakfast today bcz you didn't want the same silence again.

Your pov:
I should go from this house as soon as possible. Yaha meri dam ghut rhi hai. I can't resist. Yah I was never without my parents but I didn't expect ki itna bura lagega and yah here I'm freaking alone. I really want to get out of here.

Yash came upstairs to call you for breakfast.

Yash: yn, chalo breakfast Kar Lete hai.

Yn: nhi bhaiya I'm not hungry today.

Yash: Idk anything. You'll go and eat with me.

Yn: Okay let's go.

You did your breakfast. And the day passed without his word. Umm you didn't see him that day.

Days kept passing and you became more frustrated. You hardly see him. Now you really want to go back to your parents.

Your pov:
How can a person be this silent and locks himself in a room. What an introvert or he is completely ignoring me. Who I'm to him? Maybe no one. He didn't even know how I look. I'll never come back in this hell again. When I first thought about my marriage I became freaking sad and when I saw him I became a bit relaxed but after coming here, I'm now realising my big mistake. It's really a misfortune for me. I'm such an unfortunate. I'll go from here tomorrow. I'm very glad for that.

Suddenly Ajey's mom comes to your room

A/m: beta kal tum ja rhi ho. We'll miss you a lot.

Yn: I'll also miss you guys.

A/m: Kal Ajey tumhe chorne Jayega. I guess you know about the "rssam"?

Yn: yess

Author:. Jinko nhi pata unke liye "Ashtamangala" is a ritual where After eight days, the bride returns home to her place along with her husband. The newly wedded couple stay there for three days. A Satyanarayan puja is performed. The priest removes the thread tied on their hands during the wedding. This is the last ritual of a traditional Bengali wedding.

The next day

You and Ajey are going back to your home haha home your sweet home.

Ajey's outfit

Your outfit

He didn't utter a single word during the whole journey

He didn't utter a single word during the whole journey. Now you are used to it.

After reaching your home your mom greeted both of you. Then you were done with the rituals.

When he was coming back he said his first word to you.

Ajey: Bye

Now you were the spellbound one.
Omg he said his first word to me and it's bye 🤣 sad hai lekin thoda mazedar hai.
Haha his first word is bye.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this part. Stay tuned for the next one. Haha how active I'm. Everyday new part. I can't believe it. Ok whatever please press on the star and do comment below about your views on this part. Thanks for reading. Stay healthy, stay happy 🤍🖤

Bye bye ok my last word is bye 🤣👍