F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Recap: Jao Yaar padhke ao. Bohot Kuch ho gya 😶

Then Ajey left the place crying. You went to your room and stared to pack your things. While you were done you saw him crying in his room.

Yn: May I come in sir?

Ajey didn't replied but he was staring at you with his teary eyes.

Your pov:
Now please don't tell me he is this sensitive. He is crying for my words. I even didn't that much to his words. What should I do?

You entered in his room.

Yn: Look it's my last time in your room without your permission. Now please don't cry. I haven't seen anyone crying this much. Wipe out them please. I'm telling I won't do it anymore. Please forgive me now. I'm going from here rn.

Please don't go, he said in a teary tone.

Yn: Huh?

Ajey: I'm so sorry. I won't do that again. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm very dumb.

Yn: Are you sure?

Ajey: I'm again telling please don't leave me. I'm very ashemed of my behaviour. I shouldn't have treated you in this way.

Yn: Umm then promise me. We are gonna have a healthy relationship waha baat baat pe sorry nhi Hoga and sorry bolna pade Aisi koi kaam nhi hogi.

Ajey: Yah definitely.

Yn: Now wipe your tears. You are looking like a kid. And remember you are free. Do whatever you want. Mai tumhari koi bojh nhi hu.

Ajey: Yah. Thank you so much.

Yn: Mention not!

You don't need any permission to come to my room, ajey said.

Yn: Nah sir I'll ask you before coming. Bohot Sikh mil gyi mujhe.

You went downstairs.

Ajey put a chocolate with a note in your bed.

When you went to your room, you discovered that.

Your pov: He is the crazy one

Your pov:
He is the crazy one. Aise koi friendship proposal deta hai!

Then you went to him. You didn't enter in his room.

Yn: Maybe we can! Only if you want, sir.

Ajey: Hey please stop teasing me. I said I'm sorry. I'll never do that again.

Yn: Latika aunty aj nhi ayengi. We have to cook our lunch.

Ajey: Can you cook?

Yn: Dhang se nhi.