GUILT?!

Recap: Neha ruined our day 👍(kal hi post Kia tha Bhai aise kaise bhul jate ho? Consistency dikh rhi hai mer? )

Yn: Ajey, tension na lo. I remember everything from the script.

Neha: I knew you deleted that!

Yn: What the fuck?! I didn't and mind your language Neha.

Neha: Only you've the password of that file. So you deleted that. Why are you lying?

Ajey's pov:
I know I gave her the password of all the file that day. Because I think it would help her in editing. Neha doesn't have any password. But why would Yn do that? Yn can never do that. But the file is no more now!
So I went to her and grabbed her hand and said," look into my eyes,yn and say have you done it or not"
She just said,"no."
I released my grip then. Maybe she is hurt. I grabbed her so tightly. But if she didn't then who the hell did that? Neha can't do that I'm sure about that. The only suspect is yn. Without saying any other word she was about to leave then Neha stopped her.

Neha: I have never seen a lier like you.

Y/n: There's no use of any argument if you don't trust me. Think whatever you want. I don't care!

Then she left.
Days kept passing. After that incident we didn't talk anymore. Once I think she is innocent and after a while without her there's no one who could do that. She didn't give me any explanation. She just said a word *TRUST* Don't I trust her? Yah I trusted her but I just need some time. She tried to talk to me but I ignored her. I know if I'm silent to her, she can be more than me. She's a queen in this. I miss her. Really I miss her. Tomorrow I'm going for the movie shoot. I'm gonna miss her so badly. All I just can remember is that *TRUST* she said. There's no use of overthinking I know. But I can't resist. I'm the biggest overthinker.

Your pov:
Tomorrow is my first day of college! My dream! But I'm not okay. We didn't talk for almost 5 days. He's leaving tomorrow. I tried from my side but he didn't respond. If he's gonna trust Neha it's his choice. None of my business. I'm happy. I'm living my dream. I don't need him.
Then tear rolled down from my eyes.
Ahh why I'm crying. He's no one to me, please. I'm strong enough.

The next morning

Ajey left without saying goodbye to me. I looked him from my balcony but he didn't noticed me. Ohh I have to get ready for my first day!!I'm excited and sad on the other hand. Ughh. My life will never be simple which I wanted. It's always complicated. Ohh I forgot to tell you something, Neha also went with him!

Author: Arew Thoda medical life nhi dekhoge?? Chalo Tumhe tour deti appan!

Medical life

I got ready and started for my dream college

Your campus Bhai dekhlo

Dekhlo ji tour bhi lelo

Today is the day for which I worked all my life. The past few years! Yah today is the out come. Do you know why I chosed this as my career? Many people would say it's your parents dream. Yah it was my parents dream but they never pressurized me. Ulta I fall in love with profession. This is my first love haha. Second one left me yaar. I'm missing that chutiye. I have fallen in love with this when I was in class 9th. Before that I had no dream in my life! Life just kept going then. Uff do you know how much I used to scare blood,cut, wounds, disease? I'm a big phattu yaar. I even scared of a cockroach but now everything has completely changed. Let me tell you how I changed this much! Do you know what's the best pleasure of life? To put a smile on others face. Yah I want to do that. Ohh I know Ajey also does that. He always put a smile on our face! Ek taraf se our professional is same nah? The biggest pleasure will be then when I'll bring smile on their face. People might think it's a easy job. Nah nah you are wrong. Do you know how hard is it to explain the patients' condition to their family? How they would react on you after the surgery? It's not easy bro. I just want to change people motive towards the doctor. Nowadays people think doctor doesn't have any heart. They are emotionless. It's true now it's been at first money then treatment. I want to change this. If you are a doctor it's your duty to treat humanity first then money. Thanks for reading. I'll describe about my first day in the next part!

Author's note:
I'm experimenting a bit with my writing. To sehlo thodasa. I have expressed my feelings in this part. I guess you didn't like this part that much. To sorry for that. Comments me Bata dena kaisi lagi!

Thanks for reading
Ily 🤟