I HATE HIM

Recap: You're going to Ajey's house after your 12th boards.

Your pov:
I don't wanna go there. These 7 days will be hell for me.

Ajey has brought a bouquet of rose and placed in the vase which was kept in your room.

You reached there. Reaching there you went to your room.

Your pov:
Rose? Who kept this here? Where is Yash? He is the only one who talks to me here.

Ajey's mom: Yn beta , me and your dad are going on a business tour to Singapore. We'll be back in 5 days.

Y/n : Okay mom. Where is Yash?

A/m: He has gone to Mumbai.

Y/n : okay.

Your pov:
Ohh shit! I have to live with him this 5 days alone. I'll die in silence.

Time skips to night.

Ajey's mom and dad left. You went to your room . Your room was beside his one. You heard the sound of water fall from his room. As he was in the ground floor, you went to his room. But you didn't have the permission to go to his room. At first you hasitated but you went in and rushed to his bathroom. While closing the water tap, ajey found you.

Ajey: Why you're in my room without my permission? Who said you to come here? Now get out of here.

Your heart was broken into pieces by his words. You slept that night while crying.

You screamed, I wanna go back.

Ajey's pov:
There was her photo in my table. I hope she didn't noticed that. She might be sad now. I was too rude to her but I didn't have any choice.

The next morning.

You went down for the breakfast. Ajey also came.

Ajey: I'm sorry, yn.

You kept silent. Then someone called him and he went upstairs.

Your pov:
Uff I just can't understand him. What does he want?

That night

You heard sounds from his room. He was breaking things.
He was throwing things in the floor one bye one and now your photo is in his hand. He was about to throw it but he looked at that and started crying grabbing that near his heart.

Hearing the sound you ran towards his room.

Yn: Ajey what are you doing? Are you okay? What happened?

Ajey: You again showed up there without my permission?

Yn: But you..

Ajey: I just don't need your sympathy. I'm okay. What I'm doing is okay. Who are you to ask this to me?

Y/n: ...

Ajey: Now get out of here. I'm okay.

You left his room.

Your pov:
He hates me ik. I have ruined his life.

Then you took your phone to call your mom that you don't wanna stay here for a single moment.

Then notification showed up.

Your pov:
What!!! His video is taken down? His most successful video is taken down now.AHH that's why he's doing this. It was late night 3:00 am. I should call Deepak bhaiya rn.

You called Deepak bhaiya and told him abou his situation. He said he will be here tomorrow.
Deepak bhaiya tried to call him a lot of time but he didn't pick up. He was crying sitting on the floor.

You didn't slept that night. You went down for the breakfast and you were making roti while he showed up. His eyes were dark red. You understood he cried a lot. He came towards you.

Ajey: I'm really sorry, yn. I didn't mean to but I got really frustrated when I have seen the video is no more.

When he was about to hug you, the door bell rang.

It was Deepak bhaiya with vardaan.

Vardaan: chachhu tumhara eyes red kyu hai?

Deepak bhaiya: Wo chachhu ne jyada phone dekhlia. Isiliye to tumhari mummy mana krti hai tumhe.

: Ahh papa.

Deepak bhaiya: Jao tum chachi ke sath khelo. Mujhe tumhare chachhu ke sath thoda Kam hai.

Then they went upstairs.

Deepak bhaiya: Dekh tune Jo tod fod ki hai usse koi faida hua? Naa ye ankheen laal krne se hua?

Ajey: I couldn't control myself bhaiya.

Then they discussed about everything and Deepak bhaiya and vardaan left in the afternoon.

That night Ajey was stealing foods from the fridge.

Author: That 3am theif.

You heard the noices and went downstairs.

Your pov:

What the hell is happening here? He is stealing food from the fridge like a theif.
Uff! Is he crazy?
You mistakenly made a sound.
Oh no!

Ajey: Why are you spying on me? Can't I eat peacefully in my own house?

Yn: I thought it's theif or ghost.

Ajey: Tum Kabhi mujhe chain se zine nhi dogi. Let me be please.

Your pov:
When I have stopped him? Have I ever said I'm your wife, Talk to me or anything else? Why he is like this! I have never seen such a short tempered and quite person ever in my life. I just hate him and his existence. Uff more 3 days.

The next morning.

He was coming towards you.

Ajey: Dekho I'm sorry for what I Did yesterday.

Yn: Kya natak lagake Rakha hai tumne? Roz Roz mujhpe chillaoge and Subha Ake sorry bologe? Am I a doll to you? Meri koi feelings nhi hai? I can't bear it anymore. If you can't bear me in this house just tell me I'll go rn. Lekin Roz Roz Mai ek hi sorry nhi sun skti! Tumhe kya lagta hai sorry bologe to sab thik ho Jayega? I know our marriage was a forced one. Neither I wanted that nor you. But what can I do? I'm not mature enough to tell that I need a divorce. And they won't let it be happen. Look I'm telling you are free to do what you want. Bas Roz Roz ye natak nhi Chahiye. Aj tak Jo bhi Maine Kia that was just a Human's sympathy towards another one. Nothing more than that. Please you are free. Now please leave me.

Yayy I have completed 1000 words this time. Hope you guys enjoyed this part. I'm a bit late to post this. Please let me know about your views in the comments. It really motivates me a lot to write more. Thanks for reading.

Stay healthy stay happy.

Wait for the next one.

Till then peace out 🤍