MALDIVES DIARY

1st of all thanks for 3k reads
#1-Nagar
#1-Carryminati
Thanks for everything 🤍

Recap: Ajey's birthday!

A beautiful morning in Maldives

Ajey's pov:
Maybe, she is still sleeping! Should I tell her about my feelings today? It's our anniversary though. She is too special. I woke up from the bed and did my morning works.

Your pov:
Huh he didn't wish me happy anniversary! It's been 10 am now!! If he doesn't want me then why did he come with me? He could even go with NEHA! I just hate my life.

Ajey: Good morning, yn.
Yn: Good morning.
Ajey: Are you busy?
Yn: umm actually I'm a bit.
Ajey: Accha bye! We'll go to explore outside in the afternoon.So, Get ready.
Yn: hmm

Your pov:
And anniversary? What about the 3 years I spent with you? I have sacrificed a lot in these years just for you. You have turned my life upside down. You're not even a good friend,Ajey. What kind of behaviour it is? I really wanna leave.

Ajey's pov:
She really doesn't care! Busy with her own study actually life. I should let her be! Without any option I locked myself in my room and started watching videos.

Author's pov:
Aisa hi krte rahega to kya Hoga life me? Age badho naa ji 😭

Time skips to afternoon

Y

ou were getting ready.

Ajey: Are you ready?

Ajey's pov:
I came here to check she is ready or not! Omg! She made me spellbound. She really doesn't wear makeup! But today her smokey eyes and her pinkish lips are looking more gorgeous. Even her dress added more beauty to her.

Yn: hmm I'm done!

They went to under water restaurant

Dinner time

Ajey planned

Ajey planned

Dhalte huye shaam ko

Ajey: We spend our 3 years together. So are..

Your pov:
He was about to tell something and I noticed a familiar figure walking towards us. It's neha! Why the hell she is here? Can't she leave us alone for a vacation? Ahh I can't take it anymore. Noo please. My life sucks!

Neha: hi, Ajey! Sorry for bothering you. I called you several times but you didn't pick up. So I had to come. You have a business meet here in Maldives tomorrow and to manage everything I had come.

Ajey: You're letting me know one day before?

Neha: I called you but you didn't pick up.

Neha's pov:
Huhhh!!!I'm in perfect time! Ajey was about to confess. But I won't let it happen. I should be in the place of yn. Not her. She has stolen my position and I'm just no one to him. I can't let it happen anyway.

Yn: oww let's go to our hotel back. It's been late! Where have you booked your room?

Neha: Actually I couldn't book any hotel as I was in a hurry. They let me know yesterday about everything.

Yn: oww Accha. Let's go.

Your pov:
Saali behen ki lawdi? 5 din bhi shaanti se rehne nhi de skti kya? She came up with a new idea?! Nice.

Ajey's pov:
She again ruined my opportunity. Ahh Deepak bhaiya come back please.

The next day

Neha: Hey ajey, wake up. We are getting late.
Ajey: hmm.

After a while they left

Your pov:
I woke up with no one in the house. I really wanted to spend some time with him. I mean I have a lot of things to say. I want to clear everything between us. But neha is always ruining every possible opportunities. Ahh!!

My phone ranged.

Yn: hii. How are you?
Yash: hmm hmm fine! How was your yesterday? You guys freaking completed 3 years!
Yn: uff bhaiya, Nothing just happened another Normal day. Don't you know Neha came yesterday.
Yash: what why did she go?
Yn: Business meet and some works! Accha yahi sab krna hai to holiday kyu? Break kyu? And ajey left before I woke up.
Yash: I just don't know what Neha wants! Why the hell she is doing this. Accha mom wanna talk to you.
Yn: Haan mummy how are you?
Annu: Haan I'm okay. Tumhare naam pe letter Aya hai beta from XYZ university.
Yn: Accha rakhdo! Kuch nhi hai. I applied bohot Dino pehle!

Author's note:
Next part me dhamaka hone wala Hain waittt