part 5

{No one's POV:}

Tommy and purpled Looked at Dream, they saw a lot of anger in his eyes.

"Dream!"

Tommy yelled being embarrassed by what Dream said.

"I don't like purpled! I would really appreciate if you guys were not that close to each other!"

Dream told the 2, they just sat there looking At Dream.

"Well- he's my friend ok!"

Tommy told his brother.

"Well you 2 don't seem like it."

Dream replied, they both were blushing a lot.

"J-just get out!"

Tommy said as he push his brother our of his room, Tommy sighed and went back To the bed and sat next to purpled again.

"I-im sorry about my brother his a pain in the fuck8nh ass."

(Don't ask me how I spelt fucking like that because I don't know-)

"It's fine, I don't like him that much too."

Tommy smiled, he then kissed purpled on the cheek and stood up.

"Welp we have work to do now get the fuck up you lazy dum!"

Tommy yelp at purpled who looked like a tomato, purpled stood up and smiled.

"Heh fine cutie come on then."

And with that purpled went out the bedroom, Tommy was now blushing so hard he was just so frustrated at the nick name.

=================

Tommy and purpled were now on there computer they were Looking for people to kill for money, and then they saw it, they were giving $10,000 and Tommy was down for it because MONEY but purpled didn't want to do it as much as Tommy well.. it was because they were for $10,000 but it was on of his friend's.. her name was..

Hannah Rose.

She was pretty almost perfect example of a rose, she had roses all around her body and she was also rich Tommy was a bit mad at purpled at first because he wanted the money and he didn't want to make purpled sad because he loved him so he had an idea.

"Hey purpled?"

"Yeah?"

"We can fake kill her!"

"What?"

"Like we can fake kill her it's like we can get fake blood and a rubber knife."

"Where are We going to get blood?"

Purpled asked and Tommy just looked at him.

"...OHHHH!!"

And with that they went to hannahs house and when they got there purpled press the doorbell, not long after she opened the door she looked at purpled and said hello to him and then she saw Tommy, there was some silence until she started screaming.

"OH MY GOD WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM HE'S SO CUTE!!"

Hannah yelled, Tommy looked at hannah and he was a bit embarrassed purpled Looked at him he was cute.

"Well I just found him?"

Purpled answered, hannah still looking at Tommy, Tommy was now very embarrassed he has never been called cute before except his brother and purpled, Tommy started to go behind purpeld a bit.

"Heh you made him embarrassed.."

Purpled told hannah she looked at tommy still thinking about how cute he was.

"AWE HE'S JUST SO CUTE!!"

Hannah yelled.

"C-can we just go inside?.."

Tommy Whispers, Hannah smiled and let then inside Tommy, purpled and hannah went and sat On the sofa Tommy and hannah were getting to know each other, they started to get to Know each other and was liking each others company, Tommy forgot what he was here for again and he just wanted to know hannah more hannah loved Tommy when she even looked at him and he was just so cute to her. They were Just talking and purpled felt just really left out so what did he do? He went and pick Tommy up And put him on his lap so he could hug him better, Tommy was a bit Confused but he does this a lot so he didn't mind but hannah was very confused she didn't know what was going on with him and Tommy.

"Purpled? What are you doing?"

Tommy asked The older boy.

"Just hugging you.."

Purpeld reply.

"Uhm is this normal for you guys?"

Hannah asked.

"Well yeah..?"

Tommy replies hesitantly she looked at tommy and purpled and then she knew what they were actually are together.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!"

Hannah yelled, the 2 blushed at the sudden yelp by hannah, they were Just good friends that kisses the other on the cheek right?

(Hey guess uhm...sorry this took so long I forgot to save and i had start over so yeah sorry :<}