When You're In A Car Crash

Paul Stanley:

1. Because he was so scared and worried about you, Paul just quickly left his backstage room without even taking off his Starchild makeup or the outfit.

2. He got into a taxi to take him to the hospital so he could be there with you.

3. Was very upset and angry with whoever caused you to have a car crash.

Gene Simmons:

1. Needless to say, it really scared the Demon out of his wits when he heard that you were in a car crash.

2. Left the venue as soon he could and the band went with him to give him support.

3. Was really pissed at whoever was responsible for crashing into your car, which caused the wreck.

Ace Frehley:

1. As soon as he finished doing his solo, he ran out of the venue to go and see if you were okay.

2. And once he did find you, the Spaceman rescued you from you car just before it burst into flames due to an explosion.

3. Was so happy that you were not seriously injured, but Ace wanted to make sure that you didn't have any other wounds, so he took you to the hospital just to be on the safe side.

Peter Criss:

1. He was close to tears when he heard about the car wreck you were in.

2. Ran straight to a nearby hospital to be with you.

3. Stayed by your side the whole time you were recovering.