First Date

Paul Stanley

1. He loves to spend all his free time with you when KISS wasn't touring, just the two of you snuggled up close to one another.

2. You wanted to have a picnic under the stars, so the Starchild arranged for a little get together before Kiss went out on tour for their record Love Gun.

3. Paul takes you out to the drive-in movie theater to watch a comedy movie.

4. A romantic dinner at a restaurant. Paul meets you there and when you arrive, he's so blown away by the pretty evening gown and high heels that you're wearing, he can't take his eyes off you.

Gene Simmons

1. A night for just the two watching movies together at home, especially horror movies.

2. A walk in the city where the Demon protects you from mean people.

3. Loosing your virginity to him, Gene promises to be gentle and not take it too far.

Ace Frehley

1. A trip to the planetarium, where Ace can't help but touch everything he sees, even though the manager keeps telling him "Don't touch"!

2. A walk in the park at nighttime where there's a full moon.

3. You both decide to watch movies and sleep in all day. Ace cooked you a Hawaiian pizza and you loved it and shared it with him.

Peter Criss

1. Spending the day looking at all the cats and kittens in the pet shop.

2. Playing a game of cat and mouse in the garden, you chase each other all around.

3. The Catman took you to a cat cafe and you guys spent the night there after dinner.