How You And Tommy Thayer Met

You were celebrating your 21st birthday at a studio that was up for you and your family all night long.

But you also had no idea that Tommy Thayer was surprising you there.

At around midnight, he arrived at the hotel and then he saw you talking and laughing with your younger cousin.

Tommy thought you looked beautiful in your polka dot dress.

As walked into your birthday party, some of your close family members saw him and they didn't even know who he was.

But you did.

"Oh my god...that's Tommy from KISS"!

Your younger cousin was all wild and then he ran to the lead guitarist and hit him with a plastic sword.

You laughed at that and so did Tommy.

"Did I surprise you"?

He asked you with a smirk.

"Yeah, you really did".

You almost couldn't contain your excitement, and even your cheeks were blushing a little bit.

"The guys wanted to give you this for your birthday".

He kindly asked you to turn around so that your backside was in front of him.

Tommy secretly opened a little box and then carefully took out the gift.

You look down at your neck to see that the generous gift was a beautiful necklace.

It had four charms that represented the KISS logos.

The StarChild. The Demon.

The SpaceMan. The CatMan.

And then, your smile grew even bigger than before.

"I love it...thank you".

You didn't hear him at first.

But then, your heart skipped a beat when Tommy's soft lips were pressed gently onto the side of your neck.

"And your welcome by the way".

You and the SpaceMan spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company.

But around one a.m, it was time for everyone to go home.

Tommy reached into his pocket and took out a pen and a piece of paper.

You blushed softly and he chuckled at your surprised facial expression.

"I'd love to hang out with you again sometime".

Before Tommy left, he kissed you on the lips and then left the room.

You look at the piece of paper that he had given you.

And there was his phone number.