How You And Ace Frehley Met

You met Ace Frehley at a concert during the Dynasty era of KISS.

You got to watch the band perform from behind the curtain and when the show ended, Ace wanted to surprise you with something that he bought at a museum gift shop that he and the guys in the band had visited over the weekend.

Ace could hear Peter teasing you by talking in a high pitched voice and moaning loudly as if you and Ace were having sex.

Ace just shakes his head while laughing.

He walks into the band's dressing room and takes out the gift from his suitcase.

The SpaceMan was so excited to see your beautiful smile.

As you were watching the fans greet the band, long thin arms were wrapping around your waist.

You turn your head and laugh when you see that it was only Ace Frehley.

"Hi there babydoll. Did you enjoy the show"?

Ace picks you up in his arms and hugs you close to his chest like a teddy bear.

"Oh my god, you and the guys were so amazing"!

You grin and Ace chuckled at how cute you was to him.

"I missed you a lot, my spacebaby".

Ace sits down in a chair and puts you down in his lap.

"What's that in the bag"?

You curiously reach out to look inside, but before you do so, Ace grabs it in his hand.

"It's a surprise". We all went to the new museum that just opened this weekend and I saw this particular object in the gift shop, and it looked like you".

You blush and let out a giggle, resulting in Ace playfully booping you on the nose.

The SpaceMan slowly took out the gift and while doing so, he covered your eyes with his other hand.

"Okay, you can look now"!

He laughs.

You find yourself smiling from ear to ear at the sight of a beautiful necklace that had a little spaceship as a charm.

"It's beautiful"! "I love it"!

You almost cried tears of joy as you flashed him a smile.

Ace was glad that you loved it.

And before he could say anything else, you leaned forward and pressed your lips passionately against his own.

Ace immediately accepted the kiss and you wrap your hands around the back of his head.

Out of nowhere, you and Ace were interrupted by the flash of a camera.

Gene Simmons had snapped a photo of your first kiss with Ace Frehley.

"Gene, you bastard"! "Leave them alone"!

An aggravated Catman yelled.

"Peter's right, give them some alone time".