How You And Peter Criss Met

You were at a KISS concert during the early days of the band and you're favorite member was Peter Criss.

He was a phenomenal drummer and you also thought he was cutest Catman you had ever seen.

The concert hall was more crowded than usual, and as you made your way to the ticket booth, people stared at you as if you were a complete stranger.

Due to having Autism (which is actually true in real life) you simply went on your way to the man who ran the job as a ticket guy.

"Enjoy the concert, Miss".

He smiles and you smile back as you excitedly speed walked away towards the backstage area.

There was a Meet N Greet happening before and after the show, and you had been really lucky to have won a free backstage V.I.P pass to meet the band in person.

As you made it to the alcohol and beverage area, you were met with a group of tough-looking men who were all wearing Gene's Demon KISS makeup.

"Hey you...give us all your money and there won't be any trouble".

You were both shocked and a little bit uncertain at the same time.

Out of nowhere, the biggest of the group grabbed onto you by the shoulder and looked at you closely in the eye.

His breath smelled of rotting human flesh.

You shake your head no and try to wriggle your way free.

Before the man could hurt you even further, a loud cat-like roar was heard.

Peter Criss looked like he was really mad at the bad guys.

He pounced on the men and scratched then several times.

After that, the security guards took them away.

You were shaking with fear and then the catman saw how frightened you were.

"Are you alright, kitten"?

He walked over to you, a look of concern was in his face.

And then without warning, you wrapped your arms around him into a hug.

Peter smiled and rubbed your back, purring softly.

"W-what that you purring like a kitty cat"?

You ask him in amazement.

"Yes, I am half feline half human".

He showed you his cat ears and you lightly touched them.

After that, Peter takes you to his dressing room and he takes out a first aid kit to clean up your wounds so they won't get infected.

You winced in pain every now and then, and Peter would soothe you by talking in a sweet and gentle tone of voice.

"Shhh...shhh...it's okay kitten".