Halloween

Paul Stanley

~Lost a bet with Ace and he had to dress up as a girl.

~Loved taking his kids out trick or treating, but if he had work to do, he'll have to ask Vinnie or Eric Carr to do it instead.

~He learned how to sew and made a kid version of his Destroyer era costume for his son, and was very proud of himself.

~Ace and Peter thought it would be funny if they convinced Gene to help them egg Paul's house.

~This did not end well for the Catman and the Spaceman, they had to stand out in the street while holding a sign that says "I Egged Paul Stanley's house (and lived)".

Gene Simmons

~Loved the holiday, especially when comes to watching horror movies

~Decorated his entire house with scary-looking props.

~Scared Vinnie Vincent by pretending to be Jason Vorrhees and he chased the poor Ankh Warrior all around the neighborhood.

~When the author found out about it, she forced Gene to stand outside in his underwear and let Ace, Peter, and Paul steal all the food from his refrigerator.

Ace Frehley

~Doesn't mind going to a party, as long as there were groupies to hang out with.

~Wore his official KISS Spaceman costume, but didn't put on his makeup so no one would recognize him.

~Scared Gene by dressing up as a Nazi and when that happened, Paul had to chase Ace all around the house and then the Starchild burned the Nazi uniform in a pile of dead leaves.

~Played a show for the fans by going solo for Halloween night.

Peter Criss

~Got spooked in his animal form because someone tried to pepper spray him and because of this, the Catman was stuck in a tree all Halloween night long.

~Enjoyed being spoiled with love and cat treats with his girlfriend Eli and some of his close friends.