4. Goddess of Dust

A/N: sorry for not posting yesterday! I was running a few errands for my family so I didn't get much time to write yesterday, I might as well try to make this part longer~ P.S I found a picture of what I visioned Y/N weapon to be 
credits: https://pin.it/6IrHy0b

     After your outbreak from yesterday, you and Alatus have the day off today

     After your outbreak from yesterday, you and Alatus have the day off today. Which was surprising to hear it from your 'teacher' whom only desired to turn both of you into his own sharpest and deadliest weapon. You noticed that Alatus have been a bit off after the incident today and decided to asked him about it today. 

     You sat down next to Alatus who are sitting under a big tree, 'Hey Alatus, I been meaning to ask' Alatus turned towards your way and opened his eyes to look at you he then spoke, ''If it's about what happened yesterday, I already told you what happened. I don't think it's good for you for me to bring it up back again.' You chuckled causing the boy to look towards your way with questions in his head. 'What's so funny Y/N?' He asked you while still keeping a calm face. 

     You relaxed and leaned against the tree and replied, 'No, I just found your understandment of me really funny to watch, hehe~ Alatus how about this, I heard from ( I don't know should I make Y/N And Xiao {Alatus} to call the god that enslaved them 'Master' or 'teacher' so I'll go with 'teacher' for now AHA) Teacher that there will be war coming our way, not that it's not inevitable, it's just not avoidable.' 

     Alatus looked at you with a shocked face, this time you were really concerned about the future but saying this won't change anything so you continued..

      'Alatus, if one day, we are separated. I want you to know, that I will always willing to come to your aid when you call my name gifted by our teacher. Yesterday I saw memories that doesn't belong to me, but the person in my memories looked just like me. She was a leader, a protector to her brother. I want to become that just for you Alatus, you remind me of my brother so much..' 

     You chuckled and patted Alatus' head while he is trying to process the information through his head. 'Wait, wait why are you saying this? Your saying like we will get separated?' Alatus said after a while of silence. You didn't reply to him, part of you knew what is coming, in your past life you did play this game you saw in your memories yesterday..

     Genshin Impact, You remembered the stories you heard of the archon war from some few characters in the game, Zhongli the retired lord of geo, Ganyu also Alatus known as Xiao, the name given to him by Morax.

     Alatus knows that your not going to answer him, so he just stopped bugging you about it but then what surprised you was, 'hmph, Y/N you better show up when I call you when I do need you. Or else I will hunt you down until I see you again' The cold Yaksha hugged you, for the first time. You were shocked but then that shocked turned to a chuckle. 'I will, I will be there when you call Alatus'