5. With this name, henceforth you are forever free

A/N: I just want to say that, without my friend's help I wouldn't be able to finish this last part so the story plot some of the credits belongs to a friend of mine, due to privacy reasons I don't want to say their name but yup that's all from me 

     warning: this might be short no it is very short

     While you were suffering from unmeasurable agony, Alatus on the other hand is also suffering fighting against his demons. 'Rex, On your right. No, on your left!' 'Guizhong, I'd appreciate if you can make up a plan as quickly as you can, because this yaksha is stronger than we thought he is!' 

     Quizhong thought long and hard, 'That's it! Rex, use your pillars to detain him as long as you can I'll use my powers to create an illusion of the other Yaksha you fought a while ago that should do it, then use the trick I told you be quick though.' 

     As on command, Morax summoned two pillars that blocked Alatus' path, as it confused the Yaksha. Guizhong used her powers to create a illusion of you, as the trick was working on Alatus, Morax quickly used placed his palm onto the yaksha's forehead drawing most of his karma debts to form a mask, a mask made out of karma debts. As soon as the process is complete, Alatus dropped onto the ground slowly regaining his sense. 

     'Y/-.. Y/N.' Alatus uttered your name as he tried to catch his breath. As Alatus looked up, he saw Morax standing over extending his hand towards him, with Guizhong on his side. Morax spoke out, 'Yaksha, I bestow you a new name, Xiao. With this name, henceforth you are forever free from your old master.' As Morax said he place his palm over Alatus's forehead once more a bright gold light shines within, as a teal coloured diamond appeared in the middle of Alatus' forehead. 

     Leaning on one knee, Alatus slowly uttered out, 'Lord of Geo, your mercy is not needed.' Before Alatus could continue, Morax interrupted him, 'My mercy comes with a price, a contract. Perhaps you would able to see it as fit for the exchange for my mercy?' 'If the God of contracts want to form a contract with me, I shall comply, however I have a small request. Do you happen to know what happened to the companion of mine?' Alatus asked without hesistation, while keeping his head down. 

     'She was taken by your old master, don't worry we will go and bring her back to your side.' Guizhong interuptted, 'my weapon is with her afterall, I do need it back' 

     As Alatus, created a contract with Morax, asking Alatus to protect his people in return Morax's mercy upon him a bright green light shine on Alatus' arm, and thus a tattoo of a majestic bird appeared. 'Things are started to appear more and more out of our understanding huh Rex,' Guizhong asked her friend, while walking back to their resistance with Alatus following behind. 

     'Xiao! Come here!'Guizhong said as they reached under a big tree on a tall mountain, Guizhong hold up a mask as Xiao formerly known as Alatus walked up to the Goddess slowly. '...I'm here..' Xiao slowly replied, not used to interactions with other people besides from you. 'Here, it's a mask made out of your karma debts it also serve as a catalyst to boost your power! pretty cool isn't it?' Guizhong said as she handed Xiao the mask. A aura of darkness screams from the mask as Xiao hesitated to hold onto it, but then decided to place it around his waist with some lose fabrics. 

     'Your still thinking about your friend, it's on your mind isn't it Xiao.' The goddess asked, a obvious change in Xiao's expression can be seen for just a moment. The goddess than continued, 'We located where your friend is currently is residing we only need to wait for someone else to join us than we can go'  As soon as Guizhong finished her sentence, Morax showed up next to the two, 'I'm ready the Adeptus is informed about the mission and they will protect the nation on our behalf. Let's go.' As soon as Morax finished he started walking away towards a distance. 

     The Goddess giggled, 'He is always like that Xiao, don't mind it. I'm not going with you, I am still gravely injured. Bring the Array sealing stones, I fear you might need to use it.'

     a/n: Sorry for the two weeks without uploading! I had some things to do and didn't got much time to think about the story plot. I didn't want to rush it but here is a short part! Hopefully the next part will be out soon :)