Dragons and Bees

FOCUS-

Fuck Off Cause U're Stupid

"Tired?" You asked groggily as Arthur laid in between your legs and placed his head on your stomach. "Yea.." He mumbled back. 

"Actually. I had the weirdest encounter with an old man and a black cat while shopping. The cat reminded me of thor. It stared at me the same way thor always does" He stated, holding onto you for warmth. 

"Huh. Really, How so?" You hummed. "Well for starters, the old man tricked me- I kinda accidentally gave him a silver coin instead of a bronze one..." He mumbled, pouting. 

"Then, when I asked for it back. He told me I could buy anything from the store he owned. And when I couldn't find anything he gave me a pearl. And when I walked past it again to go home, It wasn't the same run down store anymore. It looked new and fancy" 

You furrowed your brows "Thats...odd. Do you have the pearl on you right now?" "Yea..But I'm tired..I'll show it to you some other time." He yawned. 

"Ouch!" You yelped, when Lory hit you in the head. "Hmph! Thats what you get! We thought you were dead Lanira, and suddenly you came back as if nothing happened!" She yelled folding her arms, staring at you. 

"Yea...It's so sad..I was ready to plan your funeral" Amaris said letting out a huff. Unlike the other two, Azreal just hugged me and cried saying how he couldn't live if I wasn't around anymore, getting stuck with those two was 'worse than hell' he said. 

Although they were a bunch of crackheads, you loved them regardless. "Thank you..for caring about me. I'm sorry for worrying you guys." You smiled pulling them all into a bone crushing hug. 

"I told them you were fine, but noooo! They just had to whine and cry about it allll day" Amaris said scoffing causing Lory and Azreal to blush a bright pink. 

'Huh..Mommm..I think..Arthur and Sylvie might need your help.'  Thor said looking up at me, while his ears twitched. 'What do you mean Thor? I thought Arthur went to visit Tess remember? He came to let us know' 

'Yea..but sylvies instincts and I can feel the fear radiating off of her from here' He stated. 'You can sense that kind of stuff?'  'Yes. All of the same kind can sense each other if they are in close perimeters or are friends or loved ones' He responded. 

"Lanira, are you ok? Your spacing out." Azreal said worriedly waving a hand in my face. I blinked out of whatever trance I was in and looked up at him. "Yea..Sorry guys. We've got to go." I responded getting up abruptly and picking up thor running out of the cafeteria. 

Once we reached the training room, I could clearly hear loud noises from the other sound. I burst through the door attracting Arthur and Tess's Grandfathers attention. Suddenly I saw a cocoon-like mold created out of vines in the center. 

"How did-" "Thats not important right now. Is that..tess in there?" I asked cutting Arthur off. He nodded in reply. I glanced at him, making sure he had no cuts or bruises and noticed his ring glowing. 

I furrowed my brows and pulled his arm, slightly touching the ring. It was warm, as if it was being put on top of a fire. Suddenly the pearl he had talked about the night before went flying out of the ring and into the vine cocoon. 

A bright flash appeared and all the vines around tess suddenly started flying into different directions. Arthur quickly pulled me into his arms and held me close, placing his arm over my head and protecting me.