Part 11 Believing in you

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments

Continuing from the last part,

They said believe in god.. god will fulfill all your wishes but you were the one to fulfill my wishes, so I put my belief on you..

- me

From they were little until now, two people who had always been together, how could they be separated? She didn’t want to, didn’t want to at all!

These few days, Monami’s mind was always wandering.

Thump–“

Her forehead accidentally knocked into something warm and soft, it was Karan’s hand.

Monu.. kitni baar kaha hai tujhe dekh kar chla.. but nahi.. what will you do if I am not next to you..?”

Who knows when this  girl developed the habit of always being distracted when she was walking. Never looking at the road when she walks, he didn’t know how many times he had helped her avoid accidents already.

Usually, when she gets lectured, Monami would smile and act cute, but today there was no smile to be found. Her mood was crestfallen as she held onto Karan’s hand, “Karu,  we won’t be separated right?”

"Tera dimag me kya bhara hain.. Monu.. itne chhote se dimag me kya sochti rehti hai ?.. now from where did this little thought came from? ”

“Karu, listen na, A few days ago, I heard Nani ma talking with Mom on the phone. nani ma said that they’re preparing to buy a house in the city, when the time comes, we will sell the house in the colony and move over there.”

Karan who had a teasing expression on his face just now suddenly became solemn.

After returning home, he made a beeline for his room and shut himself in. He didn’t even eat dinner.

Karan wasn’t someone that would throw childish tantrums, so when he said he didn’t want to eat, Suhana just assumed that he wasn’t hungry yet. However, when he still hadn’t left his room at night, Suhana couldn’t help but become worried, “Chhote.. kya hua.. open the door.."

After a moment, the person inside finally opened the door.

You didn’t eat anything after you came back today, and you even shut yourself in your room, Kuch hua hai kya beta.. "

“Mom, if Monu moved, what happens?”

“Ah…” Suhana didn’t expect that it was something this big.

When discussing something like this with Karan, one definitely could not gloss over it or lie just to coax him. Suhana seriously thought for a while then slowly said, “Each separation is for the next better reunion. Chhote, main janti hoon tu aur Monu.. you have very good relationship but you guys are growing and maturing. Kabhi na kabhi tum apne alag raste jaoge.. na.”

“par hum alag kyon ho?"

Because every person is an individual, when one grows up, har kisiki ki apni life hoti hain.. Even biologically related brothers and sisters will separate. Aur seperation ka matlab yeh nahi tum wapas kabhi mil na pao…, just tumhara ek doosre ke saath jo interaction hain.. woh change hoga.. it will be different from the way you behave when you were young."

Karan closed his eyes, “I don’t want to.”

He knew what his mother was saying and that this was something everyone had to face. However, he felt that these words were not a hundred percent correct.