Part 20 Karu Help me

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

So starting achi hai but last part me emotional ho jaoge.. you see depression se wapas niklne me time lgta h..

Continuing from the last part..

"For other people, dependence ruined them.. but for me.. this dependence on you was my own salvation to live.."

- me

I'm always partial to you...

 When someone says something like that to you when you most want to be recognised, no one won't be moved.

As soon as Monami realised that she subconsciously had a dependence on Karan, this dependence rapidly intensified during the period of her suffering and torment.

At night, she couldn't sleep. When she sat on the bed with her knees tucked and looked at the black sky outside the window, she couldn't help but think of the bits and pieces that had happened.

    "Ta-"

She switched on the bed side night lamp.. that illuminated only a small part next to the bed.. Monami  used this light to walk to the desk, press the switch of the desk lamp, and the bright light illuminated most of the bedroom.

Monami opened the desk drawer and took out a locked diary from the innermost part of the drawer. There was a password with a lock on it… which she unlocked.

Monami opened the diary.., the pages used have accounted for one-third of the total number of pages in the diary.

Holding the pen, she wrote a few bold letters on the paper, stroke by stroke, until they all became the name of "Karan".

She knew that habitual dependence was a more deadly poison than love.

But she didn't want to let go.

*****

With July approaching, there are new issues to think about at home.

Suhana pulled Karan aside and whispered about going to school, "School will start soon. Is it suitable for Monami to go to school right now?"

Suhana is also a woman, and she knows that girls care very much about their appearance… especially a girl in teenage years.. it's not Suhana valued looks but what about comments thrown on her when Monami is already suffering..

Monami  had a wound on her face, which could not be completely eliminated in a short time, which caused her psychological shadow to persist. Sometimes people with these psychological shadows will subconsciously avoid the perspective in front of them, and even refuse to even leave the house, let alone go to a crowded place like a school.

"I will find a suitable time to ask Monu's thoughts. Agar woh abhi nahi jaana chahti toh main uski family ko contact krke bolunga ki woh hospital se medical leave certificate issued kraye… and also apply for a long vacation from the school." Karan had already thought of a way out.

The outside world is very complicated, and not everyone has a good idea. If Monami  is forced out before she gets out of the predicament, it will only be counterproductive.

If you have a wound on your face, it will be difficult to accept other people's eyes.

If there are more ignorant people gossiping, the little girl will feel inferior again.

Karan discussed the countermeasures with his mother, and the next step was to enquire about Monami 's thoughts.

*****