Part 28

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

At this moment, there were only two of them in the dormitory, and Monu heard the sound of Nandini coming from the bed next door, "Don't you think yeh sentence Karan k jaisa hain?"

It is not to belittle Monami, but, this sentence is like Karan's blatant preference for Monami.

His information density and knowledge level are much higher than Monami's, but he is willing to lean down and listen to everything about Monu.

"Nandu, kya tum mujhe yeh kehna chah Rahi ho ki woh bhi mujhe like krta hain?" 

Thinking of the birthday last year, Nandini suddenly said "he should like you", these two reminders , She understood that Nandini meant to push her forward.

It is undeniable that when she heard this sentence, she can't help but substitute her feelings into it, but... she has too many problems to consider.

"I dare not easily change the relationship and the way of getting along with him."

She called him best friend and thought as elder brother for more than ten years, Karan never said anything was wrong, as if everything he did was standing in the role of "brother and best friend", taking care of her and loving her.

If a person as smart as Karan likes her, he will always notice it before her, right?

But whether she was aware of it or not, she did not dare to confess her feelings easily.

"Dependence is a terrible feeling. It will sink you silently. If you want to climb out, you have to experience unbearable pain."

She confessed that she failed, and then there will be a gap between her and Karan, and she will never be able to restore the intimacy they used to be.

She confessed successfully, then the relationship between her and Karan would change qualitatively. If there was an unexpected situation or separation, the result would be worse than a crush.

Because ah, people who really like them can't make friends anymore.

*****

Entering March, the weather started really getting hot.

The classrooms are large and the number of people is large, even if the ducts are turned on, it was not completely cool.

Some people are inciting back and forth with fans, and some people bring mini fans to the classroom and put them in front of their desks.

Sid brought a small fan, but was snatched away by the person next to him.

"Damn! Agar tumhe kuch kehna hain toh Karan bro aise hi keh do.. par Mera yeh chotu fan bs neeche rakh do!"

"Let me blow for a while, phir main wapas tujhe lauta dunga.."

They are all those who have played well, and have no scruples.

*****

It was Sanju who was suddenly "driven" to the penultimate row.

She stared straight at the boy who occupied her seat, and the corners of her mouth twitched twice, "Mujhe finally pta chl gya ki Koo ne sach kaha tha.."

Koel told them how and how good Karan is to Monami. Among these talks, she mentioned that Karan has been persistent in blowing fan for Monami...

In previous schools, the classrooms didn't have ducts, and several ceiling fans were blowing overhead, which was more difficult than the current situation. Now that there is ducts, but Karan will still work hard to shake the fan for her, and will not stop it until class.