Chapter 2: The first hang out

Chrissy's POV:

"Hey Eddie, wait up!" I called out as he was almost about to enter his truck. He turned to me, "Chrissy, what's up?" He asked raising an brow. "I know this is s long shot but.. do you think I could stay at your place for the weekend.. my parents are going out of town for some odd reason.." I  gulped. "I get if you say no I just don't wanna b-"  Eddie cut me off. "Aren't you full of surprises Chrissy Cunningham? And Sure, I don't mind."

They were leaving today.. and I didn't wanna be alone, I didn't want to ask, Jason due to the Cafeteria  incident.. I wouldn't hear the end of it. What Jason didn't realize was Eddie seemed like a good guy..
"Do you wanna go now?" Eddie asked, interupting my thought. "If you don't mind!" I answered. He walked me to the passenger side opening the door for me. "Hop in!" he said with excitement.
I was actually so excited to hang out with Eddie.. this might be the best 3 days of my life!

Third person POV:

They arrived at Eddie's trailer, Chrissy opened the car door and hopped out. They walked up to his door. "Welcome, to my uh, Castle." He said before unlocking the door, opening it letting chrissy inside. "Sorry for the mess, the maid took off." He continued. Chrissy didn't mind.  "Do you live alone?" She was curious.
"I live with my uncle, he works nightshift at the plant, bringing big bucks!"  He answered her question.  He closed the door after her. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be back." He said before disappearing into the hallway. Chrissy took her shoes off, placing them to the side. She walked over to the couch cleaning it off, making room for her and Eddie. She fiddled with the ends of her skirt, waiting for him to return. After a few minutes he came back with movie tapes.

"Care to watch a movie?" He asked with a smile.  "Ooohhh.. what kind?" Chrissy's eyes lit up, she was interested in what kind of movie he wanted to watch. "Hoowww.. about Scream?" He said, with a wink. "Wh- why HORROR?" Chrissy said with a worried face. "That's all I have." Eddie said, holding the back of neck.

"I suppose we could watch ONE horror movie." Chrissy crossed her arms, pouting. "Do you want something.. more uhhh comfortable?" He asked her, since she still had her cheer uniform. "Please!.. and thank you!" Chrissy answered. "Kay, give me a moment." He walked off again.

A few seconds later, He returned with one of his Favorite shirts, and a pair of sweat pants. "Here you go." He handed her the clothes, "Bathrooms on the right." Chrissy smiled and said thank you. She got up and walked to the  bathroom.