Chapter 4: The trip

Chrissy's POV:
This was almost exactly like my dream.. exactly. Eddie was still asleep, he doesn't seem like a morning person.. at all. I got up, making sure not to wake him up he looked cute while he was sleeping, and that was a fact. I kissed his cheek, I didn't hesitate one bit, not one bit..

She crouched up, walking over to the kitchen perhaps "I could make Eddie breakfast?" she thought to herself, it would be nice since he let her stay here. She opened the fridge, grabbing eggs, bacon and.... eggo waffles! She grabbed a pan, frying the bacon first, then the eggs.. the smell of bacon filled the air. She glanced at Eddie,  who had just woken up. "Morning, Eddie!" Chrissy said softy, with a smile. "I made you breakfast!"? She added, walking over with the plate of food in her hands. "Morning, Chrissy." He said in a sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes. I don't know why but the way he said my name made me feel warm inside. "What's this?" He snickered while looking at the plate. "I made you breakfast!" I said with excitement, and a huge smile.  "Oh shit, thanks!" Eddie said, I saw him blush a little.

Eddies POV:

Chrissy had woken up before me, she made me breakfast even though she didn't have to, it was thoughtful of her. She was still wearing my shirt, thought she would've taken it off by now. "What about you though?" I asked, with concern in my voice. I heard Chrissy gulp.. "I'm not that hungry.." She mumbled. I grabbed a piece of bacon, shoving it into her mouth.  "There, that's so much better." I gave her a goofy smile.  I felt my face turn hot, I saw Chrissy's cheeks turn red. She burried her face in her hands, flustered.  "You idiot.." I could hear her say, but it was muffled. "I did what I had to do!" I put my hands up in defense.  Chrissy and I, finished the plate together.

Third person POV:

"Eddie.. do you think we could.. y'know go to the pool today, it's going to be really hot today." Chrissy looked up at Eddie while asking. Eddie looked down at her. Their eyes met, His dreamy  brown eyes and her ocean blue eyes. They leaned in, their lips almost touching.. They both backed away after realzing what they had almost done. "Yeah, we can." Eddie repiled, they both had a frown on their faces. "We'll have to stop by your house though, to get your swimsuit." Eddie continued.  "Let's go then!" Chrissy stood up, grabbing his keys and pulling his arm out the door.

40 minutes later

"This is the place?" Eddie asked, raising his eyebrow. "Sure is!"  Chrissy said, opening the van door eddie following behind her.  This place seemed huge to eddie. Chrissy unlocked the door, waiting for Eddie to come inside shutting the door behind them. "This way." Chrissy signaled Eddie to follow her. He followed her up the stairs to her beautiful, pink and white bedroom.  "You can sit on the bed, while I get my swimming suit on." He nodded, sitting on her edge of her bed, waiting.

Chrissy finally walked out of the bathroom, she had a green two piece she looked troubled. "Um.. Eddie I need help--" Chrissy couldn't look him in the eye, she was embarassed. Eddie was messing with his rings, he was in a deep thought. "..Eddie!" Chrissy called out. He snapped out of his thought. "My bad, Chrissy, what was it?" He raised an eyebrow. "..I n-need you to tie this around m-my neck, I can't.. tie it correctly." She mumbled the last half. "Oh, that's no problem, I, Eddie, Muson, can do the job." He grinned, standing up.

He grabbed the strings that were left hanging out, pulling the strings out and tying it around her neck. He gave her a hug from behind, wrapping his arms around her stomach. They both felt comfortable like this, chrissy placed her hands on Eddie's closing her eyes. She didn't want this to end.