Chapter 6: The pool

The next morning.

Eddie and Chrissy were sound asleep, Chrissy had her arms wrapped around Eddie holding him close. Eddie was the first to wake he looked around, checking his surroundings. He saw Chrissy's arms around him..it made him blush. I think he was catching feelings for the queen, Chrissy Cunningham. It was impossible to him at first-- but it actually happened. He wasn't mad or upset about it, but.. there was her boyfriend, the laundry basket shooter. They were meant to be..at least I think Chrissy does look more happy with Eddie then whenever she was with Jason, not to mention Jason did make her cry yesterday Eddie comforted her.. ending in a small reward.

A kiss.

Chrissy woke up, finding herself clinging onto Eddie, like some jetpack or a backpack. She could smell his hair.. it smelt like vanilla with a hint of cigarette smoke. She started playing with his hair vc.

"Morning, Princess." Eddie just realized she woke up. "Can we still go to the pool?" Chrissy asked in a soft tone. "Of course we can." Eddie replied. "We can go now!" He added.

He picked Chrissy up, placing her on his back. "Eddie!" Chrissy yelled giggling.

45 minutes later

Eddie pulled his van into an empty parking lot, turning his car off and taking the keys out. He opened the door, walking to the back of his van grabbing their bags. Walking to Chrissy's door opening it for her. She hopped out, grabbing her bag from him. "Thank you Eddie." She said with a smile. Eddie blushed in response.

Eddie's POV

I'm waiting on, Chrissy she's changing into her swim suit--Before I could finish there she was
.. Chrissy Cunningham, she looked so beautiful. She walked over to me. "Damn.." I whispered,  she must have heard me. She was blushing like crazy. It was cute, extremely cute.
"Are you ready to hit the pool, Chrissy Cunningham?" I shouted, in a playful way. "Yes I am, Eddie Muson!" She shouted back, laughing. We found a spot to rest at, putting our towels down. "God it's so hot today" I thought to myself, I took my shirt off revealing my sweet Tattoos. "Hey Eddie can y-" Chrissy walked up to me, she lifted her head and stared at me. Her face turned hella red. "C-Could you rub this sunscreen on m-m-my back..!" She stuttered, she seemed nerves. " "Uhhh.. sure!" I replied, grabbing the sunscreen from her.

I opened it and squeezed some on my hand, rubbing it on her back.

Chrissy's POV: Eddie's rubbing sunscreen on my back, I still can't stop blushing at the fact Eddie's shirtless..he looks so handsome. Sure I've seen Jason shirtless but-- something about Eddie made this special. "I'm finished, Chrissy!" Eddie placed his hands off of my back. "Thank you.." I whispered. He gave me a goofy grin, before jumping into the pool.

..
"EDDIE!" I shouted, rushing over looking into the water, he wasn't in sight.. I started to worry until someone wrapped their arms me and pulling me into the water. I started freaking out until I realized that it was just Eddie. "Eddie don't do THAT!" I said in a small angry tone, but I started laughing. "I'm-- sorry I couldn't resist!" He kept laughing in between his words. He looked so cute, I gave him a kiss on his cheek. He stopped laughing.. his face turned red. He let me go.

We were having so much fun at the pool, I even got to meet some of his friends, Like.. Steve, Nancy, Robin, Dustin, both Sinclair's, and Max. I couldn't help but notice Max staring at Lucas most of the time, I decided to walk over to her. "Max right?" I asked with a smile. She looked up and turned her head, she was listening to Kate Bush. I gasped. "You listen to Kate Bush?" I asked with excitement, she nodded. "What's your favorite song??" I said scooting over. "Running Up That Hill." She answered. "That one's amazing, I love all of her songs, so I wouldn't be able to choose." She smiled, "It isn't THAT hard to pick Chrissy." She said with laughter in her voice. "Quick question." She turned to me. "What's your relationship Eddie?" She pointed over to him, he had Dustin in a head lock, giving him a noogie. They were having fun, It made me smile. "O-Oh me and Eddie?" I shot up, with blush all over my face. "I- we're just friends." Right.. friends..it made me frown inside. "More like, Dating." She corrected me, I heard her snickering. "What!" I shouted, darting my eyebrows. "What about you and the Sinclair boy, Lucas?" I asked with a smug look on my face. Her face had a tint of red on it."Nothing, whatever we had is gone now." I could tell from her voice a part of her still loved him, she couldn't accept that she did.

"Max, you should tell him how you really feel.." I told her, brushing her hair out of her face. "I think he loves you too!" pointing over to, Lucas he was staring at Max. I gave her the "go for it" look.

She took her walkman off, walking over to Lucas. I smiled. I felt someone grip my arm, my heart dropped. It was Jason. "What are you doing here, Chris with THEM." Jason sounded angry, he pulled me up. "Your parents are waiting on us." I started crying. Theres only thing I could do.

"EDDIE!"

"EDDIE HELP ME!"

He turned his attention to me, he saw Jason. He was furious. "Chrissy!" He yelled running over to me, he slipped on the wet floor. He began to crawl trying to get up. "CHRISSY HANG ON, I'M COMING!"