Chapter 7: Our feelings

Chrissy was still screaming Eddie's name, until she got into Jason's car. She looked devastated, but furious at the same time. Jason started driving off to her house, he gripped his hands on the steering wheel his eyes locked on the road. Chrissy rubbed her new bruise. "What the hell were you doing with Eddie Munson the Freak at the pool, CHRIS?" He broke the silence between them, "I thought it would be fun." She said firmly, she didn't want to talk to him. "You and the freak?" Jason scoffed. "He's NOT A FREAK, JASON!" Chrissy yelled at the top of her lungs, "HES NOT WHAT YOU THINK HE IS, HE SWEET, CARING, LOVING, AND KIND." She started screaming, "NOTHING YOU WILL EVER BE." She got out of the car and slammed the door. "Chrissy- BABE COME BA-" Chrissy had already started running off.

She opened the door to her house, she walked in closing the door, running up the stairs to her room. She leaned on the door, letting out cries for help, not just anyones help, Eddie's help. She needed him, as much as he needed her.

Eddie's POV

I've been laying on my couch, staring the ceiling. All I can think about it Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy. All the moments we had. Why.. did it feel like I was missing something. It just didn't feel right, at all. I decided to call it a night, drifting off to sleep.

E n C POV:

They couldn't sleep, tossing and turning in their sleep. All they could think about is each other. It was strange at first, they were complete strangers who had small chemistry, they recently opened back to each other. It started off as a small sleepover, movie night, cuddling, breakfast, the kiss, the pool. It all happened so fast. All of that..got ruined, by one..two.. three? people. Jason for one and Chrissy's parents.

As the start of Monday, Chrissy wasn't allowed to look or speak to Eddie, after what Jason had told her parents. Chrissy's mother wasn't having it, she wanted her to cut all contact with this disgusting boy, a freak. She only wanted the best for her. On the other hand, Chrissy hasn't been the best lately, shes been a sobbing mess. All she had was an old shirt he had let her borrow. Her mother insisted she threw it away, It was the only thing she had left of him. The only thing she treasured.

Eddie on the other hand, he tried to not let it bother him, but it didn't work. The only thing he could think of, was to play a song for her. In honor of her.