Chapter 8: The song

Eddie, Dustin, Max, Lucas, Robin, Steve, Nancy. They were planning something big. For one person, and one person only. "Are we almost ready?" Dustin asked. "Yeah, were ready over here, Henderson." Steve called out. They finished setting up the speakers, Nancy had done a little arrangement to get a news reporter involved mindlessly.

------MINOR SPOILERS TO VOL 2---------

Eddie stood on top of the school roof, guitar in hand speakers around him. Dustin sat down, "Are you ready Eddie the Banish, to save your girl back?" Dustin asked, winking. He plugged in the speakers. Eddie grabbed the string around his neck, pulling the guitar pic off. He already had such a crowd, students, teachers, adults, even Jason and his goons.

A loud echo could be heard, catching more off the locals attention.

"Chrissy.." He started to spit out.

"This is for YOU."

He started playing Master Of Puppets, by Metallica, his fingers swiftly ran on the guitar. The lyrics slowly kicked in, the news reporter had already started filming him on tv, it peaked..almost everyones interest.

Obey your, master, master.

Chrissy's POV:

I was flipping through TV channels until I saw something.. interesting? Eddie was on TV! I turned my head, my father pulled down the newspaper. "Chrissy, this for you." My heart started to race, I felt.. so warm. Like someone found me. I finally wasn't lost anymore. Wait-- that was it. I quickly stood up rushing out the front door, I heard my Mother calling my name. I didn't care.. Eddie was all I cared about. He was the only one who mattered right now. Eddie Munson, My hero.

I ran without stopping, my feet were sore. I forgot to grab my shoes..which was the worst mistake. I could hear Eddies fantastic guitar solo. I finally made it, I was out of breath. Everyone's eyes turned to me, some looked furious, disappointment, happiness, sadness. My eyes fell onto Eddie, his eyes fell on me. I blew him a kiss and smiled. Jason looked furious, walking towards me until the police stopped him. "Back away from the girl, Carver." The officer said. I saw Eddie stick out his middle finger. I ran in front of where Eddie was sitting. All I could was smile.