chapter 01

If you ask , life is story with loads of twists and turns ! Some are expected some are not.

We all be enjoying a particular moment and abruptly a bomb is being blasted on our head with a bang . Its like thunder without the clouds.

We all live for our self. We dream some thing to do and wait for it happen in our life but sometimes the things go otherwise making us hard to accept it.

Taehyung extended his hand out of the moving car to feel the cool breeze. He was pleased with a fact that he finally is getting to see the life of countryside people. Little did he know that a storm is waiting for him there.

Kim taeckyoung is a rich businessman and a widower . He personaly come from a village but his enthusiasm and zeal took him to the city where he flourished and found his other half.

Jeon junghyun is a son of landlord of the village.  His father owned half of the land of the place later passing it to three of his sons .

Both taeckyoung and junghyun were best beddies. They grew up together .. playing in the fields where taeckyoung 's parents worked .

Taeckyoung was smart in subjects and there a period came when they had to bid byes . Before leaving village he promised junghyun that when the time would come they will get their kids married. Following the hustle both of them forgot what they promised . One fine day taeckyoung got to know that he is diagnosed with incurable disease . He didn't wished to let taehyung behind.. alone. So he contacted junghyun to fulfil their promise .

" why are We meeting your friend now ... why didn't you bring me to your village before " taehyung was curious.

" I used to visit when my parents were alive .. Its after their death I stopped visiting them .... yesterday an old friend of mine came to meet me at Seoul and ended up inviting me to his house " taeckyoung said in one breath.

" I wish mom was here too ..." Taehyung grimaced.

His mom hyunghee passed away when he was a toddler . He don't remember anything of his mom on how she looked but he remembers her in every moment of his life .

It took five hours for them to reach the village . By the time taehyung was in deep slumber.

" taehyung wake up ..." taeckyoung shook his son to wake him up .

They were taken to the main house through bullockcart . Taehyung was enjoying the green field dancing as per the rhythm of winds . He took out his camera to click the pictures of the beauty.

" I hate you for not bringing me here before..." Taehyung said and busied himself with clicking pictures.

" you will hate me more once you reach there.. ." Taeckyoung murmered .

They reached the house and taehyung was in awe. He jumped on his seat happily.

There stood a big house which looked at least 80 years old. Around the house was a huge garden and path only for a cart to go.

There were two people working in the garden with large watering cans .

" wowww" taehyung exclaimed rather loudly .

He jumped off the cart when it stopped. Taeckyoung was very much nervous as he got down. The news he was about to burst on taehyung can result in them drifting apart .

" taeckyoung my friend.." junghyun walked out embracing other in a tight hug .

" you are beautiful then you without a doubt must me taehyung.." junghyun said and patted younger 's hairs.

" come inside ... everyone is waiting for you .." junghyun said .

The moment taehyung entered the house,  He was amazed to see so many people waiting for them. He looked around to find all of them looking at him with a smile except for a man in the corner who was busy glaring at him.

Suddenly he was embraced in a hug making taehyung stumble on his spot.

" how much I asked junghyun to bring you here before this marriage.... anyways Iam so excited to meet you son " jeon hara said .

Taehyung  was happy to know that he will be getting to enjoy a village marriage. He was regretting not bringing more clothes for wedding .

" you are already an hour late... so we cant wait more.... lets get started " junghyun said pulling his friend with him.

" wait... Taehyung is yet to know .. I didn't tell him anything " he said making Taehyung 's smile falter .

" what is that I should know " taehyung said as his heart was pounding in his rib cage .

" son ... Iam sorry for this but we are here for your marriage " taeckyoung said  his gaze fixed on the ground .

" huh... stop lieing dad ... Iam not enjoying this prank " taehyung said . His eyes were full of tears .

" Iam sorry to tell this but this is the truth ..." taeckyoung said . He couldn't tell his son that he is doing this because of his health . He want to see taehyung happy and gay before taking his last breath .

" this can't be happening... I don't want to be trapped in this village forever... I thought it's just a trip..." Taehyung cried.

The entire house was dead silence. Every person has their eyes fixed on taehyung.. their eyes held sympathy for younger .

" taehyung please... this marriage is very much important " taeckyoung said holding younger 's hand . Taehyung pulled back his hand.

" don't you dare to touch me ... I wish mom was here.. she would have never let you do this " taehyung said . He didn't like many people watching him breaking down .

" son .. you are getting married to my son .. He is a very good person.. He will keep you happy all the time ... this marriage is very much necessary son " hara said .

However here was kim taehyung just married now - jeon taehyung  . The man who was in the corner glaring at him ; met older as soon to be his husband and right now.. His husband.

He locked himself in a room of jungkook which is also his . He didn't had any intrest in unpacking his bags .

Soon the sky was painted in black  but taehyung didn't budge from his place. He was disheartened from everything.  He had goals to achieve , he wanted to be known as the best architect of the country ... now he is  here .. aimless.

Just the basic !! More to come !