epilogue

One rainy night the things got steamy between the couple. The little cuddling session lead to a Pecks soon the things got messy as the soft kisses let to eating each other faces at last the clothes were discarded in a swift .

Jungkook took some time admiring the beautiful body of his husband, plain and neat ready to get marked. He traced a finger from other 's lips to throat then to the sternum letting it wonder around the pelvic area .

" mine " jungkook said pressing his lips on other, tasting every inch of younger 's mouth when his hands wondered on the body of taehyung. It felt good , his rough hands over the soft skin .

" all yours " taehyung said breaking the kiss , a string of saliva connecting their lips .

The night was long as they took time exploring each other 's body.. it was dirty , messy as they gave up their virginity .. yet pure ..

Three Years passed in a blink , they now had a beautiful two years old daughter.

Times passed with them filling the gaps and crevices with love, understanding and compromisation.

Still jungkook gets uncomfortable when taehyung visits Seoul for a week to submit his assignments and thesis . He sits by the phone expecting younger to call him only to tell he wont be returning back and always taehyung proves him wrong by returning .

Taehyung was always a selfish person and he still is he can't compromise when it comes to his husband and daughter.

As jungkook promised he never let taehyung shed a single tear. For him taehyung and their daughter is life. He can go to any extend just to see them happy...

Nothing expected happened in his life .. just like how he never thought he would try to write a book sometime..

Jeon yunha was busy babbling next to taehyung . The two year old girl had her eyes fixed on laptop where her mwoma was typing the epilogue of his first book ...

Taehyung Cooed at the girl and pecked her round cheeks which is the only thing she took from him .

His eyes fell on a picture hanging on the wall . Their first picture of three together smiling at the camera except for yunha who was amused to see the camera had her lips curled in amusement.

Nightmare I thought, beautiful dream you proved.

Differences I brought, similarities you showed.

Loving you was impossible I said, possible you made .

From being my worst fear to my favourite person..

For making me the craziest person in love..

For breaking all the fallacies relating to love ..

For winning my heart..

For being with me all the time

as I say for now and ever you are the favourite song of my heart!!!

Thank for all the love !!