chapter 02

There was a loud banging on the door . Taehyung didn't even budge from his place . He sat facing the window .

There was a loud bang again...

" taehyung ssi ... dinner is ready " he heard a girl speak but he ignored her completely.

He opened his bag and opted a box of cookies for dinner . He ate them to sleep. Not giving a single fuck about anything.

Taehyung woke up to the crackles   of birds. He didn't dare to open his eyes. He was hoping for previous day's incidents to turn out as a bad dream .. no... nightmare.

His hopes crushed down to find himself within the old walls of village . He wanted to scream loudly. 

He examined the entire room with curious eyes. For his expectations the room was quite flashy and not old fashioned.

He sat down by the window after taking a hot shower . He fished  out his phone to check 10 missed calls from his yeonjun.

There was a knock on the door while he was  busy narrating his  miserable story to his friend.

This time it was his dad who voiced  him to come out .

fifteen minutes after his dad left knocking,  Taehyung came out of the room to meet an empty hall . He walked down the stairs to meet whole house having breakfast.

" look taehyung ssi is here " a girl screamed diverting everyone 's attention towards him . His eyes met his dad's apologetic eyes .

" son... come here have breakfast with us " he heard hara say . He nodded his head and chose a corner chair to avoid people 's eyes .

Since he was a new addition of the family everyone had their eyes strucked on him making him hella uncomfortable.

" stop looking at him like that " a lady said.

His eyes travelled across the room but he didn't find jungkook anywhere .

" here is your breakfast.. eat full " hara said patting other's back . He noticed everyone along with his dad having rice and vegetables but there was a place filled with hot pancakes infront of him .

Throughout the time he was asked countless times by all if he need anything . He was tired of telling them NO . But honestly speaking he was kinda enjoying this treatment.. this felt new and nice.

Far from the place sat jungkook in the fields trying to hide himself behind the tall grass . His mind was blank . He wanted to have a normal marriage like all of his cousins and brother . Here he was ... bounded to a person who hates him . He was not blaming taehyung for being his husband rather he was cursing his father for ruining their lives .

The sun was bright and he was drenched in sweat . He lifted his legs up and Walked walked towards his house .

" jungkook ... shall I get breakfast for you " hara asked . She held sympathy for his son .

" Iam not hungry.. " he politically rejected her offer and walked .

" mom ... is he out ?" He asked his mom walking back .

" I want to take a bath " he said.

He was grateful that taehyung was not in his room . He took a bath and filled his bag with clothes and other necessary stuffs . He don't want to share room with taehyung and he knows younger don't want this either .

" are you running away from this place " taehyung asked leaning on the door .

" no... Iam moving to other room " jungkook said as dropped some books in his bag.

" don't worry.. I will not steal any of your stuffs .." Taehyung added.

" I know you will not " jungkook said and walked out of the room not leaving a single glance at younger.

" here his mom goes ... my son is very kind and nice to People" taehyung mimicked hara and closed the door behind .

Jungkook was in terrace munching on some nuts when he heard a person clearing his throat behind him.

" I hope Iam not disturbing you " taeckyoung said as he sat next to younger. Jungkook voiced NO and offered him some nuts which he accepted with thanks .

" Iam sorry for pulling you into this mess " taeckyoung said with guilt.

" sorry can never heal broken hearts uncle.. you know your son don't belong to this place and people yet you forced him in this relationship " jungkook said wiping his hands clean .

" there is a reason why Iam doing this ... it's the  time to meet my wife who Is waiting for me above... my disease cannot be cured .. I may close my eyes now or after some days .. no one is sure .. I don't want my son to he left alone in the city filled with hungry beasts.. your father is the only person who can guarantee my son 's safety and Iam glad he passed it to you .." taeckyoung said .

" my hyung is yet to get married .. why didn't you pick him but me " jungkook asked .

" jaehyun for sure is a good person but the moment I saw you speaking to workers in the field I made my mind to make you my son in law " taeckyoung said thinking back of the day he visited the village to speak with junghyun.

" does taehyung know about you dieing " jungkook asked.

" no .. I dont want him to know ... I can't see him crying.. I have hurt him enough... just take care of him " taeckyoung said and left the place.