chapter 04

I came here with jisoo and chaeyoung" jungkook said . Taehyung was busy eyeing his husband from head to toe. This is the first time he is getting to see older this close .

Jungkook 's cheeks glazed red. He was feeling awkward. Never In his life , he was observed this closely .

" where is jisoo " jungkook quickly asked .

" she is with some of her friend... there " taehyung said pointing his finger to his left.

" or there " taehyung said pointing other side .

" it's getting late ... you all should be at home " jungkook said walking in a direction .

" it is not that late ... " taehyung said looking at the sun which was about to set.

" it's a village not your city to stay out long..." jungkook said . Taehyung had to follow him if he wish for a good sleep under a thick comfortor of jungkook.

" this place is good ... I wanna visit it again... " taehyung said .

" you did that already " jungkook replied quickly.

" I did but I barely saw anything but these tall grasses " taehyung said .

" you can't expect a shopping complex here .. right " jungkook said and started walking swiftly to avoid further conversation with younger.

___________

That night jungkook was shocked to see taehyung Chatting with his cousins. He was seeing younger smile for the first time . It was hard for him to admit that younger owned a beautiful smile .

He heard someone clearing his throat behind his back and to his surprise it was his sister standing with a mischievous smile .

" what ..." jungkook asked .

" I said nothing.." jisoo smirked again .

" wipe that off your face .. real quick " jungkook said .

" okay okay... mom has laid dinner for you in the kitchen " jisoo said rolling her eyes.

Jungkook stopped eating with his family after the marriage to avoid meeting younger . He stayed out late and came when taehyung would go back to his room.

" stop coming late from now on ... table is empty without you " hara said as she sat on a chair facing her son .

" I will try .. mom can you give him another room or transfer him to guest room .. i want my room back .." jungkook said .

" why should he be staying at guest room when he has his own .. if you are that eager to get your room back then stay with taehyung .. after all he is your husband ... " hara was angry by now.

" you will not understand.." jungkook said taking a bite from spoon.

" listen here .. I know you dont want this marriage .. I can tell you wanted a simple life with a person from this village like all of your cousins .. God has his plans jungkook and your marriage with taehyung was written in your fate ... all you have to do is accept this relationship .." hara said holding his hand .

" Iam not asking you to drop on him right now .. take smaller steps.. fall in love with him and make him fall for you... I swear it isn t that hard.. He is a sweet person just he isn t used to our lives.. if you will hold his hand and promise to not let it go.. he Will not leave you either... just give a chance to this marriage jungkook . . Please " she begged and by the time jungkook was deep in thoughts . He was trying to process all of his mother's words .

" what if nothing works out ..." jungkook asked.

" rest is on me ... I know what to do ... I cant see you sulking throughout your life"

Taehyung smiled to sleep that day . Growing in city, he was always people deprived . There was only his father and him in a big house with maids. They met during meals as both had different intrests and businesses to do .

He set an alarm to wake up early as he promised nayun that he would set her off to school.

With the first ring he woke up and readied himself for the day . He literally hopped down to the hall. The entire house was awake except for toddlers .

" good morning taehyung " daesung , one of jungkook 's cousin wished.

" morning to you too.. can you tell me where nayun is " he asked and sprinted towards the pointed room .

Nayun's mother was busy combing her hair neatly. She had long and silky hairs which were tied in a pony making it look like a horse's tail.

" taetae is upp " nayun jumped on taehyung as he held her tight.

" shall we go little girl " jungkook asked ruffling the hairs of nayun who was being picked by taehyung.

Taehyung 's breath hitched observing the proximity. His face was close to his and taehyung was quick to observe every little detail of older.

" I will be going with taetae , uncle " nayun said hugging younger.

" jungkook please drop nayun to school with taehyung " sooyoung, mother of nayun said pecking her daughter's cheek as the mother -daughter duo bade good byes .

The walk was awkward. Taehyung thanked God as the school was not really far from the house.

" I know the way back to house .. I can go on my own from here " taehyung said not wanting any more awkward moments on the way back.

" I will walk you home .." jungkook announced adamantly.

They kept walking till jungkook dropped a question all of sudden.

" if you get a chance .. Will you erase this marriage and you coming here from your life " jungkook looked at younger whose face held no amusement.

" to answer your question... no .. but I would try to write it in another way ... not like this at least " taehyung said . There was a mourning silence , only the sound of their steps echoed .

" do you want to give this marriage a chance taehyung.. because I don't want to be the only person trying " jungkook said .

" you mean to tell .. you are willing to give a try to work on our relationship " taehyung asked this time looking at jungkook eagerly.

" I didn't say that.. " jungkook cursed himself for letting his tongue slip.

" oh ... but i heard you saying it .." Taehyung added with a mischievous smile.

After that conversation jungkook was trying his best not to be in the same room with younger.