chapter 08

Taehyung was soundly sleeping when hinges of the door was rattled by a girl who was asked to wake up him up . She basically had both of her palms hardly pressed on the wooden plank hoping to complete her mission as soon as possible.

Taehyung squinted his eyes as he sprinted towards the door to open it ajar.

" grandma is calling you " nayun said with a pout.

" this early ... is everything alright .." Taehyung asked as he rubbed his eyes. The girl shrugged her shoulders and hopped down the stairs.

Taehyung huffed and sauntered towards kitchen after taking a messy bath .

" you up taehyung ... help me break this eggs " hara said as she was busy stirring spoon in a vessel.

Taehyung eyes widened at her request as he barely knew any of kitchen stuffs .

" me ... " taehyung pointed a finger on his chest confirming again.

" yes you.. how many taehyung do we have here " she said and went back to her work . Taehyung looked at the lady carefully and went towards her pointed direction to find eggs and a huge bowl .

Taehyung looked around to find all them engrossed in their works. So he hesitantly picked an egg and dabbed finger on it . The shell was intact not a single crack was visible. So he pressed his finger hard next time but got similar result.

He was mad by now.. mad at the egg , his mother in law for putting him in the hard situation and also himself for not knowing anything.

Out of anger he squished egg in his palm which resulted in yolk falling in the bowl kept below but the white of the egg sprang all over his face and tee .

" you should have told me if you didn't knew how to crack an egg " hara said as she hit the egg slowly with a fork and dropped the material in bowl.

Taehyung followed her after washing her face and wiping the slimy liquid out from his tee. After what felt like a century he was successful in burning the omelette.. no scrambled eggs .

" you cooked food for jungkook oppa ... He loves omelette... NO .." a wail erupted from her mouth after she saw the result on the frying pan .

" don't worry he will eat it ... " jisoo patted other's back . Taehyung wanted to dig a grave and bury himself in .

After everyone left the kitchen, Taehyung walked out with a plate of burned eggs and placed it infront of jungkook . He made sure to place it in a way that the edible was above .

He hesitantly sat next to his husband rather than sitting with jisoo .

Taehyung closed his eyes when jungkook picked chopsticks to take good bite. He then slowly opened his eyes to find jungkook gulping the glass of water and twisting and turning the food to see if it's healthy from any side .

" please complete all of it .." Taehyung whispered in older's ears to which jungkook somehow wiped the plate clean .

Taehyung 's father couldn't stop praising him for cooking for the first time to which jungkook gave thumbs up telling older that it indeed tasted good .

After jungkook 's departure to the Feild hara made taehyung do all of older's work from laundry, pressing clothes and folding it to the closet.

Taehyung plopped on bed after passing through an ordeal... yeonjun was playing a game on his psp not forgetting to throw cringe remarks on his best friend.

" i wish you get to do all of these too " taehyung said in anger .

" Iam all ready to take your place .." yeonjun said sitting straight .

" okay.. do it with a thought of jungkook ... don't press his clothes thinking its your mother in law who is making you do but instead consider this as your husband's work which you are doing ..." yeonjun said patting other 's back .

" you think I like him .." Taehyung scowled .

" Iam affirmative... its just you are stubbornous to accept it ..." yeonjun said .

" whatever.. " taehyung said as he walked out of the room with growl when he was called to kitchen again.

Jungkook was on his bed with a wide smile plastered on his lips , remembering all the things his husband did for him today . He doesn't care if the omelette was burnt or salad was salty . He liked even when taehyung has messily folded his clothes .. all that matters to him is his husband did it for him ... his chest filled with arrogance with the fact of owning a beautiful husband. He is just waiting for the day when his husband will acknowledge his love for him...

Then it striked hard.... he is not taehyung 's ideal type. He isnt someone whom his husband will ever love or consider liking . A lone tear escaped his eyes with the thought of being different from younger .. ...

The sun was soon out .The sky was a clear,opalescent blue.
The village was gleaming in the sunlight as though freshly painted; the cloudless sky smiled at itself in the smoothly sparkling river . the satin-green lawns rippled occasionally in a gentle breeze.

Jungkook was busy instructing workers to clean the backyard of the house along with his brother jaehyun .

Yeonjun skipped steps as he stood right behind jungkook making older jump on his place .

" we already introduced ourselves .. " yeonjun said not wanting to jump on main issue in the beginning.

" yes .. do you want anything yeonjun " jungkook asked observing the contemplation on younger's face .

" I.. I want to speak to you about taehyung..." yeonjun said .

" what about taehyung " jungkook 's ears perked at the mention of his husband 's name.

" shall we discuss further in private ..." yeonjun said to which older nodded in approval asking the young man to follow him to the edge of the backyard .