Bonus Chapter: Glimpse Of Love

Soooo!!! Thank y'all for 14K+ reads! The love Iam getting for this book is some thing I never expected nor anticipated yet you made it possible .

Here Iam with another bonus chapter which Iam not sure If you guys will like it . Stillllll it's here for you guys to enjoy and commentAgain thank you soo much for all the love  <333ee

Old habits are hard to change at least not in period of handful months .

Taehyung is trying his best to not follow  them but sometimes he end up doing things instinctively.

Right at the moment jungkook was close to getting crazy as is husband is out after the dusk . Probably fulfilling his hobby of photography.

Back in Seoul he was used to not informing his dad before going out and he unintentionally end up not telling anyone here too .

" are you sure you saw him in dry field" jungkook asked chaeyoung  who accompanied taehyung out in the evening.

" you should have kept an eye on him " chaeyoung's mom scolded  her daughter for being careless. Taehyung is still not well acquainted with all the routes of feild.

Jungkook was marching back and  forth in the dimly lit veranda massaging his temple .

" mom I'll go check there again " jungkook said not able to control his depressive thoughts.

" your dad and brother are out .. I dont want you to panic yourself. Its a small village he will be back " hara said patting his son's back .

" everyone here knows him very well.. if he is lost they will guide him back home " sooyoung added .

Next five minutes jungkook's brain supplied him enough gruesome thoughts on the outcome of  younger not caring the only rule he set on him. And that is to be inside the walls of house before sun sets.

" what is taking them so long " jungkook asked out of irritation. He dont know  why he is stopped from hunting his husband along with his father and brother. To look exactly , he should be the one searching taehyung not any other person .

" look our hero is here " jisoo chuckled jumping out before any other can do .

" stuff some cotton in your ears .. my brother is fuming in anger " jisoo locked his hand with other and whispered in taehyung 's ear.

Taehyung looked at jungkook to confirm jisoo 's words and he didn't see any lie in it . His husband was indeed fuming in anger .

" he was with one of our worker enjoying their kimchi stew " junghyun said before any one can ask them.

" you should have informed us taehyung.. we were imagining worst possibilities " hara complained.

" Iam sorry " taehyung bowed trying to compensate for his mistake.

All the time jungkook said nothing but was drilling holes on him standing far .

Taehyung expected jungkook to jump on him and ask where was he also he expected a hug filled with comfort and love . All he was getting is bunch of glares without any break . He feared his husband's eye balls would pop out with all the glaring .

" Iam sorry I should have been by your side " chaeyoung  apologised sitting next to him for dinner.

" you don't have to be.." Taehyung said holding her hand tightly.