017 | DILEMMA

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 DILEMMA 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

THE MUSIC BLASTS THROUGH the gymnasium. my eyes peering into the bleachers at Eddie and Hellfire. it's become a routine. they come to nearly every cheer practice.

there's a weirdly thick tension in the air and i know i'm not the only one who noticed it.

Chrissy lets out a loud groan, stopping the music altogether. we all stop doing the routine, looking over at her.

"i don't know what your issues are but stop putting all of your negative energy into this practice!" she pleads, my eyes moving to the ground.

"now from the top" she restarts the music, a loud tired sigh leaving my lips. i cannot wait for this moment to be over.

we go through the routine for 30 minutes, the tension still so thick, you could slice it with a knife.

Chrissy eventually gives up, not having the energy to deal with the tension that fills the normally happy gymnasium.

"alright practice is over!" she shouts, grabbing her stuff before walking out. she needs to see Jason anyway, he planned a short lunch date, in hopes to get them to be okay again.

i sit down on the bleachers across from the Hellfire club, feeling eyes on me. i look over at the group of cheerleaders standing around in a group, all eyeing me.

"can i help you?" my voice is dripping with annoyance, one of them gesturing for me to walk over to them.

i roll my eyes, walking down the steps and into the group. they all snicker, a sly smirk on Jennifer's face.

"we need to talk" she says seriously, my arms crossing in response. she has to be one of the most annoying people in the world.

"so speak" my words echo through the gymnasium, bouncing off the walls. she looks at the other girls, them nodding in response.

"we're over your bullshit" her voice is soft, a whisper. my eyebrows knot at her words, trying to even come up with something i have done wrong.

"my bullshit?" i question, trying to get to the bottom of this. she sighs, taking a step closer to me.

"you and Eddie," she begins, my eyes landing on Eddie, the whole Hellfire club watching us intently. "your 'relationship' is ruining the squad." one of the girls behind her laughs and i cant help but glare at her.

"so this is what we're gonna do" Cara steps up to me, my eyes squinting at her. are they serious? i'm ruining the team?

"you either drop Eddie 'the freak' Munson or you quit the team" she whispers, her voice dripping with seriousness.

i let out a loud scoff, "no fucking way!" my voice is louder than theirs, breaking the almost silent air.

"if you don't, we will tell the whole school about your little kiss with Chrissy" Jennifer speaks.

i try to hold it together, wanting to throw myself at her, shoving her to the ground, "what kiss?" my voice is drenched with honesty.

"Cara was in her car and saw your little moment the other day" she speaks, pointing her finger at me harshly.

"so it's your choice. do what you want but we will fight back"