030 | PROM COUPLE

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 PROM COUPLE 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

"ILL SEE YOU AT LUNCH?" Eddie confirms. i told him i would sit with his little family today, feeling like i don't have enough time in the world with him. time flies when we're together.

i don't say anything, pulling him in by his neck for a kiss, our lips pressing together without hesitation. he pulls back first, letting out a small groan at my fingers in his hair.

"bye Munson" the smile on my face continues to get bigger, watching as he wanders down the hallway, disappearing into the distance.

my eyes land on Chrissy, who is rushing frantically to the bathroom, her face red with tears. my heart drops to my stomach and i don't hesitate to make a beeline for the bathroom she ran into.

"Chrissy?" my voice is quiet, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention to the poor girl. she makes a noise from the last stall, my feet moving towards it.

"open the door please" the stall door opens at my words and i slip into the stall, closing and locking the door behind myself. Chrissy is sitting against the stall wall, hyperventilating and sobbing, her hand on her chest.

my back slides down the wall next to her, my hands immediately grabbing onto her own, letting her cry on my shoulder.

after a few minutes of sobbing and crying, while i hold her, she finally begins to calm down, "he cheated on me".

her words hit me like a truck, a sick feeling flooding my stomach. he cheated on her. Jason cheated on Chrissy. i try to speak but i'm speechless, having no words to say to her.

"prom night" is the last thing she says before curling up in my arms, both of us sitting in a shocked silence.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

the bell rings, signalling that Chrissy and i have been sitting on the cold disgusting bathroom floor for a whole period and it is now lunchtime.

Chrissy decides she wants to go home and we both part ways, my feet moving towards the cafeteria. i'm fuming. i could kill Jason.

speaking of the devil, he sits on his throne, loudly chatting about the next basketball game as if he didn't just destroy Chrissy Cunningham, the sweetest girl in Hawkins High.

i try to ignore the anger building up inside me as i wander past the table, focusing on the hellfire club, who all sit in an amusing discussion.

"HARRINGTON!" Jason calls, my head whipping to look at the boy. my eyebrows knot together, waiting for him to continue to speak, "sit with us" he speaks as if it's mind blowing that i'm not at his table.

i scoff, turning back around to walk to the hellfire table, all their eyes on me.

"what's your problem Caitlin?" Jason shouts from his table, standing up from his seat. my eyes close, taking a deep breath before slowly turning around to face the disgusting boy.

"how was your prom night Jason?" i question, my voice filled with disgust and anger. his face drops, a nervous smile finding it's way onto his lips.

"Caitlin..." he tries to explain him before i quickly cut him off, stepping towards him.

"if you ever breathe the same air as Chrissy again, i will make sure you pay for everything you've done," my voice is harsh, "you fucking cheated on her? on prom night? an hour after being crowned prom king and queen?!" my pointer finger hits his chest, pointing directly into his soul.