21: disturbance

Please don't forget to leave a vote!

••

Leewon walk through the hallway along with chancheol having a chitchat. Leewon talks about how ni-ki abandon her in a rain.

Chancheol is her best friend. Her bestfriend that she can tell her sad stories and asking for an advice. Leewon always run to her whenever she was hopeless on her life.
Chancheol is that best friend, who is easy to get annoyed, but no matter how she is like that, leewon's life would be so hopeless without her.

Since kids, chancheol is the only one who protected leewon from everything.
But sadly, they both got separated sections when they started high school making chancheol couldn't protect her anymore.
But since then, chancheol was so loyal to her and reject girls who is being friend to her.

Leewon also told chancheol about
ni-ki, her first love. But she got rejected several times after someone told ni-ki that leewon had a big fat crush on him.
Chancheol was one of them. She always teased leewon whenever she got close with ni-ki, but they now got matured and focused on their studies now.
Yet leewon had a crush on him.

They talk, not loud to let their school mates to hear their conversation since the topic was ni-ki.

The conversation got more serious as leewon's tone got so sad to say every words about what happened.

"that's over the limit..." chancheol pouted furrowing her eyebrows as she got pissed off but how ni-ki did to her own bestfriend.

"I guess he had a....reason?" leewon excused trying to defend ni-ki again.

"reason, reason, reason. You always says that. Ni-ki left you drowning in a pond yet here you are saying your favorite word."

Chancheol crossed her arms and glared at the people who walks passed by them. And of course, they were scared receiving a glare from her knowing they didn't do anything wrong.

"come on, who'll not save the girl that you love? If I were him, I'll save the boy that I love  as well." leewon again defend.

"so that's why you got sick, and didn't came yesterday? What if you didn't wake up earlier this morning because of your fever? What if you didn't come back after camping because he just left you drowning in that deep pond?"

"be thankful to jungwon, leewon. If he wasn't there to save you from drowning, you're already dead. And if he didn't came to you the other day, your fever might get worse." chancheol added, rolling her eyes at the invisible person.

"think about how that bastard just abandon you for that stupid yoonwol-"

"hey, don't call yoonwol stupid. She's nice, you know?" leewon hit her chest as they stopped on their spot to start their argument.

"nice? She's a pick me. I hate that girl, I hate her. She's always come to ni-ki whenever you needed him."

"it's not her fault, okay? She just bump to him, I guess? It's not her fault. It's just, yoonwol needed his help first, I was last, so...."

Leewon lowered her head trying to not to day the word.

"I got left out." she continues her words.

They both began to walk earning a sigh from chancheol.

"see? If I were you, I would punch that freaki'n gu-"

Leewon went behind chancheol pushing her by her back to stop her from saying anything again.
Chancheol sighed letting herself got pushed by leewon until they reached the cafeteria.