24: 2v3

••

Leewon made her way to the gate excitedly as she wanted to thank the guard after saving her.
"good morning." she greeted with a big smile.

"good morning." the man greeted back, thankful that a first student greeted him.

"thank you, for saving me yesterday, mr. My mom was really worried about me yesterday." she started their conversation.

"I'm sorry miss, I do not know what your talking about."

"thank you for saving me, yesterday. You....brought me to the hospital?..."

"I left the school earlier, miss."

"huh?"

"I left the school earlier, since I thought there'd no one is at school."

"then..."

"who saved me yesterday?"

"I don't know, maybe your friends? Or, someone who just passed by?"

Leewon looked at the school guard, confused. Then who it is? She bow her head to him to show her respect and walk to the school curious what is happening.

I am the only one left, who could that be?

Jungwon? Ni-ki? Stranger?

Leewon didn't care about others who were passing by to her, giving her a crazy stares as her face were lifted up, pouting her lips having a confused face.

As soon as she enters the door infront of the school, she was greeted by Chanyol, yanbin, and Jeni at the locker site talking and laughing with bruises on the corner of their
lips.
Chanyol have a black eye, and his forehead has a bandaid looking worst. Jeni on the other hand has a bruise on the corner of his lips, and besides his eyes whereas yanbin has a color violet on his cheeks.

Leewon scanned their faces as she was very confused what is happening to them.
As soon as the bullies saw leewon looking at them, they widen their eyes, and left the locker site going to the different direction, causing leewon to be more curious at their sudden behaviour towards her.

She just let it go, and went inside her classroom. Jungwon wasn't there either, and that was unusual to leewon since jungwon was the first one to arrived at the school than
her.
She sat down ignoring the fact that she was desperate to know the truth to her surroundings.

~~

It's lunch time, and jungwon hasn't arrived at the school yet. Leewon got more worried, since she never see jungwon missed the class.

She ate her food along with yoonwol and ni-ki ignoring ni-ki who were looking at her, scanning her visual secretly. "is something bothering you, leewon?" yoonwol spoke softly.

Leewon snapped out of her thought, and shifted her gaze to yoonwol.
"h-huh? Y-yeah, I'm good." she replied.

"aren't you eating?"

"I am." she shortly replied to yoonwol.

Leewon continues to space out, stabbing her food with a fork, while looking at the window, when ni-ki held her wrist, stopping her from stabbing one more time. Leewon lifted her head to ni-ki as she surprise to ni-ki.