37: choose your decision

••

"I love you"

Leewon replayed the moment they had earlier. Her heart was beating so fast, that he ran away. And until now, it just couldn't be remove on her head.
She slap both of her cheeks, and breath heavily, as her heart was still beating fast.

After she run away, she felt jungwon smile as she covers her cheeks with her palm.
"I wanna scream."
She talks to herself.

Her step stops, when she spotted a convenience store. She reaches her hand to her pocket, to see if she had more money left. And as expected, there was wrinkled money inside.

The corner of her lips curved up, and went inside the convenience.
She went to the fridge to buy a noodle.
She went to the counter, and smiled, when the cashier greeted her with a smile.

"welcome!" the cashier bowed his head, when the bell rang, meaning another costumer went inside.
Leewon fixed her gaze to the door, and was surprised, to see the person she didn't expect will come here inside.

Her beats pounds so fast, feeling nervous, mixed with a feeling she can't explain.
The feeling she felt awkward, and excited to see that person.

It's jungwon, who came.

Leewon pays for the noodle, and sat on the chair in the corner of the room.

She doesn't have a choice now. She already poured boiling water on her noodle.
Leewon took out her phone, to avoid seeing jungwon nor making eye contact.

She was just on her gallery, scrolling on some of her pictures that she was shy to post.
Her hands stopped, when she felt a presence infront of her that just sat down.

Her head slowly lifted up, only to see jungwon.
"jungwon..."
She mumbled to herself.

Leewon knew their situation will be awkward, to her, since she's as still shy to
communicate after what happened earlier.

"leewon." jungwon called out, when the girl couldn't stop staring at her.

"s-sorry." she snap out of her thoughts and slurp on her noodle, accidentally made a
embarrassing sound, and choke.

She wipes her lips, and cough, as she got embarrassed after that weird sound she just made after
eating a noodle infront of him. Jungwon just giggled, to see her like this.

"are you shy?" jungwon asked, and broke his chopstick into two.

"what? N-no, why would i?"

"there's nothing to be shy of, silly." leewon awkwardly respond and added a awkward chuckle at the end.

Jungwon asked, "is it about earlier?"

"wh-what? What about earlier? Nothing!"

"okay," jungwon sighed teasingly, and puts down his chopstick, before crossing his arms across his chest.

"do you like it too, leewon?"

"like it? Like it what? What do you mean, jungwon?" the girl slurp her noodles, to lessen the awkwardness between the both of them.

He shortly replied, "the kiss."

Leewon bit her lips, as she munch on her food. She was embarrassed to say it.

But, did she liked it too?

YES.

i liked it. But is this right?