30: nose bleed

••

Leewon walks out of the door, only to see ni-ki waiting for him at the gate.
"oh, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"to pick you up." ni-ki said proudly waving at leewon signing her to come here.

"you don't have to, you know." she hop on his bike, placing her hand to his shoulder.

"hold me tight."

"huh?"

"hold me tight." without any second, ni-ki rode his bike causing her to scream in surprise, and immediately hug him by his waist burying her head to his back as she was very scared.

Whereas ni-ki laughed at her reaction.
"you don't need to do that!" she said adding a hit on his shoulder.

Ni-ki rode his bike laughing, couldn't get over her reaction and her scream.

He rode his bike, until their voices got muted as they were far away.

"that used to be me..."

~~

Jungwon enters the classroom, to hear leewon and ni-ki's laugh.

"get out." he said, as ni-ki was sitting down to his seat.

The two, lifted their face, greeted by jungwon's cold gaze looking down at them.

"I told the teacher that I will be sitting here for now. you can sit there." ni-ki fought back pointing at his old seat.

Whereas jungwon poke his inner cheeks with his tounge, annoyed.
"it's my seat. Go back to your own seat."

"well, it's mine now."

"you didn't asked for my permission."

"I didn't know I needed to asked a permission before I sit."

"yeah. Especially when it's my seat you're sitting."

"well sorry, but it's mine."

"get the fuck off there before I drag your butt to your own seat-"

"it's okay you guys. I'll just, transfer a seat." leewon grab her back, about to leave when ni-ki pulled her closer to him, by her collar.

"no, stay with me." he said and smirk.

"it's okay. I'll just move for you two." she insist and finally sat down on ni-ki's old seat.

"now look what you've done." ni-ki said only to be ignored by jungwon.

Jungwon sat down didn't care any words. He messily sat down before he rested his head at the table to
sleep.
Whereas leewon finds him unusual. Probably because of the scene yesterday, and it honestly made her felt really guilty at all.

"leewon." yoonwol called out beside her. She shifted her gaze to yoonwol, sending a smile and look at her in confusion.

"what is happening to the both of them?" she asked.

"I don't know either." leewon replied and averted her attention to the board, not noticing there's someone staring at her.

"dummy."

~~

Ms. Joy announced, that they'll play dodgeball, since it's been a while they did not do a pe.

"out." ni-ki said after hitting the student on jungwon's team.

Whereas jungwon was annoyed, that he was the last one left, and on ni-ki's team, there is leewon, him, and yoonwol.
He pokes his inner cheeks with his tounge, glaring at ni-ki before he throw the ball at him, but luckily, mi-ki dodges it.

Jungwon gave leewon a sharp glare adjusting his position, before throwing the ball. On the other hand leewon got distracted on his glare, and didn't knew that a ball was coming on her direction.

Her eyes were glued to jungwon.
"leewon!" ni-ki yelled, but unfortunately, leewon was already at the ground rubbing her face she got hit on it.

Ni-ki came to leewon who was at the ground, until a small drop of color red drop on her white pe uniform.
Jungwon's eyes widen, trying to think something positive after seeing that red.
Jungwon's step got fasten coming to leewon, when leewon averted her gaze to jungwon with a teary eyes.

His steps stop, to see her like that.
Leewon bit her lips until a single tear runs down to her cheeks.

"leewon, I'm sorry it was an accident-"

"leewon, are you okay?!" ni-ki cut jungwon's sentence, and kneel down for leewon.

Jungwon stood there, stunned. It was an accident, since ni-ki was behind leewon. But instead of hitting it on ni-ki, leewon got hurt instead.

Still, leewon didn't release a single word. Her eyes was still glued to jungwon while jungwon stared at her too, but with a cold gaze, as he was guilty on showing his worried face at her.

"you're nose is bleeding!" ni-ki exclaimed earning a gasp from their classmate, and shifted their attention to jungwon with a stunned face.

The blame was almost put on jungwon as his stare at leewon was nothing. It was nothing. Just a plain look he usually gave to his classmate this days.
His looks is not guilty at all, that it almost putting the blame to him.

"that's it! Let's go to the treatment room!" ni-ki carried leewon by her waist, carrying her in a bridal style.

Whereas jungwon watches ni-ki carrying leewon in a bridal style. He couldn't stop replaying how leewon at her, with a teary eyes.

"jungwon, are you okay?" yoonwol came running to Jungwon after Ni-ki and leewon lost in their vision.

"leave me alone." jungwon shortly replied glaring at everybody.

"I'm not gonna leave if you'll not tell me."

"I said leave me alone."

"no!"

"leave me alone before I hit you with this ball just like leewon."

"just say a yes or no, and I'll go."

"yes! I'm okay! Now go!" jungwon said.

Yoonwol on the other hand got scared, after jungwon just raises his voice to her. She bit her lips, slowly taking a step backwards as she don't want to make a embarrassing scene infront of her classmate.

She went to sit at the bench, ignoring some stares their classmates gave.

Jungwon pokes his inner cheeks with his tounge, brushing his hair out of his face.

"argh!!" hesuddenly yelled, and throw the ball at the ground before he walks out raging mad.

"I hate this."

✂️------------------------

Don't forget to leave a vote!
O(≧▽≦)O

Whom do you guys vote?